The Owners - FSG

I always assumed that Díaz was the Mané replacement.

5 Likes

Small club mentality that, you must be happy with 9th in pl.

1 Like

Yes but that implies that our transfer team has forward planning, which quite clearly isn’t the case according to some…

1 Like

This is the issue with trying to look at transfers or specific windows in isolation when the club is trying to work through plans over a linger period…its hard to track but i agree Diaz was most likely viewed as replacement for Mane or at least insurance if Salah didnt sign.

2 Likes

Not as much as chelsea fans in 10th.

Small club mentality to have 2 centre-forwards?

I must be happy with 9th in the Premier League because I don’t believe that we need to spend like a drunken sailor? That I don’t believe that we should be leaving players whom we’ve signed off the squad registration lists? That I don’t believe that spending is the be all and end all?

1 Like

But they’ve spent all that money!

EDIT: @redfanman it’s no laughing matter! They’ve won the transfer window don’t you know??? THEY’RE A WINNER.

I know you like to look a different way, us real fans look up at arsenal and city and wish for more investment.

" Us real fans…" :rofl:

2 Likes

Knock that shit off.

Just to be clear. This is a moderation request.

3 Likes

Or FSG fans, we can’t have them spending money and us competing.

1 Like

When they have actually been spending and we have been competing… :rofl:

You guys hounded @AnfieldRdDreamer off the forum and now you can’t take a joke without showing your pale stripes. Ha ha ha.

For the top half of the table, lol.

I feel sorry for you that you appear to have only experienced this season as a Liverpool fan and missed out the fun we’ve been having for the last 4-5 years :rofl:

3 Likes

Are there any threads that aren’t on fire? The Jutta one, innit?

He wasnt hounded. He made a number of questionable statements, claiming superior understanding and took umbridge when corrected by people who actually did know better than him on the subject.

3 Likes

This Is Fine GIF

1 Like

Well that’s the thing about the written word. It’s not very good at carrying double meanings or irony.

If you are making a joke like this in the future, and emoji can help you make your meaning understood.

2 Likes

I mean, I didn’t want her here anyway?

1 Like