The Owners - FSG

Wish we’d paid £50m for Mac Allister. Would have shown so much more intent and commitment and would have given our net spend a good bump :roll_eyes:

Who exactly, in your opinion, are the true Liverpool fans?

1 Like

Typical trolling.

I would imagine that our premiership rivals are happier that we are owned by FSG than a sizeable section of our fans (and dare I say it - our manager) are.

I’m on other forums and FSG get loads of stick, here it’s frowned upon.

2 Likes

The thing is if we paid £50m for him, it could’ve meant no Szobo…spending more on 1 signing impacts our ability to sign another…we all know this. Isn’t this why we chose not to push with the Jude deal? Because it meant we couldn’t make other signings we needed to make? (I was never 1 for spending 100m for him btw, but just for arguments sake).

It’s a bit like with Lavia now isn’t it…are we not paying Southampton’s asking price because we won’t, or can’t? (I’m not 1 for signing him at that price btw but just for arguments sake).

If that is true, then 75% of fans are dead wrong. A good infrastructure is crucial for long-term competitiveness of a club.

FSG would also have more support from the fanbase :wink:

1 Like

Maybe they do, but that wasn’t my question.

1 Like

I was just stating an opinion. If you took that to be trolling then that’s kind of on you for taking offence at something that wasn’t aimed at you.

1 Like

Lol, your the one deciding who around here is a real fan based on whether or not they agree with you!

You are the ONLY true representation of what a Liverpool fan should be @WooltonRed , in the words of Alison Monet…only youuuuuuuu.

I couldn’t care less whether you agree with me, I’m telling what I see on the other forums compared to here. If you don’t understand what I’m saying I can’t help you. No offence intended.

Trouble is man city are nothing and Newcastle are just a front , did anyone see that report that the Saudi pro league has a budget of £17 billion…it’s sole aim besides the sportswashing is to basically destroy European football by not just inflating prices beyond what city an psg did.

It’s beyond ridiculous that this is not being debated in each major European nation league, and the sad part is whichever way it goes , it’s a win win …

They succeed in making european nations/uefa etc act and the football in Europe is protected in some form ( probably ending in a superleague)…or some that many will dread, but for the purists would be the best solution where football is bankrupt and the stupid money footballers earn and their agents etc and the transfer fees ends and we go back to how it all was because the world economy is fucked on a scale we’ve not seen …

This would lead to man city playing Gillingham in front of 2000 people in league 2…

And football is reset , and fans can start watching football once more with passion instead of the insane money that we have now , and feel entitled to be able to watch and demand our owners spend £50 million on a championship player who is 19…or they should sell up because they are skintflints .

Who’s Alison Monet? Does she paint pictures?

I see “money” everywhere and I get excited, MOYET OK. Yazooooo, the famous song.

1 Like

Looking from a transfer window above is like the story of love. Is that it lol

To FSG

Can you heaaaaaar meeeeee.
Came back only yesterdayyyyyy
Funds moving further awayyyyyyy
Ohhhh deaaaarr-ry meeeee

A song called Yazoooo?

It’s only dollar signs they see. :stuck_out_tongue: