The Owners - FSG

Great debate from you. Useless.

Like your post

2 Likes

Klopp has quit more times than Iā€™ve quit a game of Football Manager.

2 Likes

I see you troll posterā€™s with stupid comments. Sad git.

a very well thoughout and enlighting postā€¦

for me thoughā€¦

our goalkeeper is world class, 1 of the best in the world

our forward line is up there with the best
and once Nunez finds his feet in the league, he will be a big player for us

we have just revamped the midfield, and have a couple of exciting younger players coming through, (Doak for example)

the defence, could be better, but maybe the new midfield will offer it better protection that it did last year,

I think this will be enough to convince Klopp to hang around beyond the next transfer window, and see how this team develops

1 Like

The work klopp makes our midfielders do is scary Dominic has already had a moan about the amount of training and had a injury. Mac was injured last game, Thiago is a liability with his injuries; Jones has had constant injuries.
Defence is even worse.

Bold claim. You are saying Klopp will be gone by January.

Amnorravindat.

Is that another player weā€™re linked with?

Yep that is the far cousin of Ibrahimović ā€¦ :sunglasses:

This thread is always funny.

5 Likes

If he gets the players he is asking for then its very unlikely, if not we may have another season like last one.

Have people just completely forgotten the massive injury crisis that we had? It wasnā€™t just midfielders dropping, we also went without Jota and Diaz for large parts of the season.

3 Likes

Good riddance.

1 Like

If you are talking resignationā€¦perhaps there would be a case for that statement. Perhaps.

If I were in his shoes :roll_eyes: and Iā€™d told the owners that I couldnā€™t make the team competitive with the current squad, given the lack of investment for revamping it, and still FSG sat on their log, I might well consider walking away.

Klopp basically wasted a year of his career last season. If he suspects that heā€™ll be wasting another year this time aroundā€¦I mean how many more years has he got in him? At some point heā€™ll realise that heā€™s banging his head against a brick wall with these guys.

Just my take on the present situation.

FSG: Hi, JĆ¼rgen. Who do you want us to sign?
JK: MbappƩ
FSG: Hi, Kylian. We want to sign you. What wages do you want?
KM: Half a million per week.
FSG: Hi, JĆ¼rgen. We tried Kylian, but his wage demands are beyond us.
JK: Thatā€™s not cool, but it is what it is. How about Tchouameni?
FSG: Aurelien, itā€™s Liverpool here.
AT: Click. Brrrrrā€¦ā€¦
FSG: Okay, JĆ¼rgen. We tried Tchouameni, but he hung up on us. Whoā€™s next?
JK: Try Bellingham.
FSG: Hey, Jude. Youā€™re a lifelong Liverpool fan and we gave your dad a job. Ready to sign for us?
JB: Nah. I wanna go to Madrid. Wouldā€™ve been different if you had won in Paris.
FSG: JĆ¼rgen, Bellingham says heā€™s going to Madrid, because we fucked up in the final. Whoā€™s next?
JK: Fuck this for a game of soldiers. Sign whoever you want; Iā€™m off for a beer.

2 Likes

I think Klopp knew very well what he signed up for

2 Likes

Guesswork. FSG may well have promised him adequate support but their idea of ā€˜adequateā€™ and his might be poles apart. I trust Klopp but never that lot.

All guesswork. You presented your stance, this is what I think. None of us know whatā€™s really going on behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Heā€™s quite obviously being held hostage against his will! Forced to sign two contract extensions as wellā€¦

#freejĆ¼rgen

3 Likes

Weā€™re going to have a clearer picture in about 4 weeks time, Klopp on a few occasions now has called the need ā€œfor a few thingsā€ to be done and this follows the ā€œat times Iā€™d be more prepared to take more risksā€ quote back end of last season.

The start of the window started off very well, weā€™ve been a bit stale the last few weeksā€¦ with the departures of Fab & Hendo in that time now calls for a reaction. FSG would be reveling in delight taking us for fucking fools if they think they could get away with thisā€¦4 weeks to go, letā€™s see the work put in and then weā€™ll all be able to liberate and deliberate.