The R.I.P. thread

Ding dong for the last time :pensive:

3 Likes

RIP.

1 Like
1 Like

RIP. May the stars Turn on their receivers on This flight tonight. I’m going to Expect no mercy from tomorrow morning but stay a bit up to Razamanaz, even though tomorrow my Hair may be like of a dog. I won’t mind and will borrow my mother’s White bicycle like a Bad, bad boy; for a ride since the forecast has some Sunshine.
Anyway, it’s late, but that’s a Gone dead train, so I may as well Go down fighting tonight, not caring about the Miss misery of tomorrow. Maybe Cocaine would have helped,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0MP1hOc6t8

1 Like

A true great has passed away… I literally cannot imagine anyone else voicing Batman anywhere near the way he did.

Nooo… :sob:

2 Likes

Another one gone!

3 Likes

So sad news, in that he couldn’t find a proper home and the place where felt more safe was the Airport terminal. RIP Lord Alfred (Merhrn Karimi Nasseri.
He inspired the Tom Hanks film, The Terminal.

3 Likes

He could have found a home, but he was psychologically damaged after his decades at the airport so he was too afraid to leave. It¨s a sad story really.

4 Likes

RIP Vicky Phelan.

7 Likes

Pioneering’ automotive journalist and former top gear presenter Sue Baker has died at the age of 67, her family has confirmed in a statement.
RIP.

1 Like

Thought you meant sue barker who would still be quite young

Rest in Peace Jason David Frank.

Committed suicide at the age of 49.

1 Like
5 Likes

Really sad to hear this. I can remember him playing really well against us for Ipswich. Loved him when he played for us. Like David Fairclough, a local lad who lived our dreams on the pitch. RIP :nerd_face:

7 Likes

MMPR is one of the shows I grew up watching and what attracted me into the whole dress up superhero genre in the first place…the theme tune still kicks arse, very sad to hear this.

1 Like

I thought Wilko had died years ago. I think I remember him being on the Jools Holland show and him talking about his battle against an aggressive form of cancer.

1 Like
3 Likes

RIP Doddie,

A very sad day,

Scottish Rugby has lost one of its greats,

4 Likes