The R.I.P. thread

2 Likes

Red Bull owner and Austrian billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz has died of cancer at the age of 78.

1 Like

Guess he finally got his wings.

49%.
For the energy drink company Red Bull GmbH, the Yoovidhya family owns 51%, and are the sole owners of related company of Krating Daeng the original.

1 Like

Leslie Jordan, Will & Grace star, dies in car accident aged 67

The actor, who achieved new fame during the pandemic on Instagram, is reported to have suffered a medical emergency at the wheel.
RIP.

Jerry Lee Lewis has passed, at the age of 87.

R.I.P. to a true music great.

4 Likes

Hey, wait a second.

1 Like

maybe a “music great” but also would be considered a sex offender in today’s times. his story just reeks of creepy

5 Likes

Uh oh. Guess he is dead. Here he is in full cry. I guess this is before the invention of the boom microphone.

2 Likes

Rest in Peace Ronnie Radford. FA Cup Legend.

6 Likes

Iconic commentary from John Motson. They used to use the “oh, what a goal, what a goal” and then the theme would begin on Match of the Day.

I used to love FA Cup games back then when ‘top’ teams had to go to lower/non league grounds and play on churned up pitches. There seemed to be giant killier games much more often than nowadays.

RIP Ronnie Radford.

:+1::nerd_face:

6 Likes

Absolutely
Chris Kelly “The Leatherhead Lip!”
FA Cup was magic then

3 Likes

still is. remember when we had to play that musclehead Akinfenwa in the FA Cup a couple years back at their ground?

1 Like

Who is also a Liverpool fan.

2 Likes

correct and got a bit of his 15sec of fame before fading away. that pitch was reminiscent of PL grounds from the 90’s.

1 Like

Who?

Never heard of him.

1 Like

One of the Back street boys. :neutral_face::pray:

I think he was a singer in his own right but also the brother of Nick Carter from back street boys

He’s struggled with depression and addiction for years. He was one of Lou Perlman’s kids and while he’s never publicly accepted the accusation of having been serially molested by him, he’s tended to respond to them in very emotional ways like he’s refusing to admit the reality of it to himself. Just a really sad situation all around.