The Referees or The Twelfth Man

End of the day this “oh they apologised” leave it is bollocks.

Because even nothing happens for us, correct protocol’s need to be put in place so this doesn’t happen again, I think mic’d refs is now a given.

4 Likes

this jus makes them look worse, like mates having a beer and playin video games

3 Likes

Can we clarify who Oli is? Is it Oliver or not?

Did Oliver go to the screen as the 4th official and see it.

1 Like

Turns out there is ANOTHER person nicknamed “Oli” who is identified as the “PGMOL Hub Ops”. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

If you read the transcript it’s Oli Kohout

1 Like

They are very good at complimenting each other :face_vomiting:

yes michael oliver… the keyser soze of the whole operation

dudes were probably still hungover from their trip

2 Likes

now we know why they didnt want to release it; its equivalent to a bad sextape

1 Like

One item at the bottom of the announcement was this:

“PGMOL and The FA have also agreed to review the policy to allow match officials to officiate matches outside of FIFA or UEFA appointments.”

If that stops the refs going off on lucrative jollies then we’ll never get a decision our way again!

5 Likes

we have embarrassed the shit out of them with this… They will not forgive us, Mark my words

Taylor will give us nothing on Sunday just like when Klopp Had his dispute with Tierney last season.

1 Like

but this is bad… people are laughing at them… go to any fans board and everyone thinks its hilaarious… no wonder we dont do a rugby-style review… We would cause ww3 with these lot on the mike

1 Like

Just trying to work out what LFC can do next now…

Most fans will eventually laugh at us once this has died down,especially if we lose the league by a point or 2.Lets hope it’s not to spurs(which is unlikely).

1 Like

Would love to hear from anyone who knows what legal grounds there might be for a claim.

I presume there aren’t any, but would love to hear otherwise.

If only we had in-house counsel.

Have you been hacking my cloud again?

they could learn a thing or two from cricket/rugby

Working GIF - Working Work GIFs

let me draw the lines real quick!!