The Room 101 thread

I tried. I really, really tried; I really didn’t want to be the one to resurrect this thread, but I simply can’t endure the agony any longer…

People who start an answer with the word so.

Hang, draw and quarter them all.

Very, very slowly.

2 Likes

People who overreact to small things

I once heard about a guy who wanted to cut people into four seperate peices if they started a sentence with the word ‘so’

4 Likes

In all fairness, basically and to be honest lead the queue there behind the golden turd which is turning round to do or say anything.

19:15 KO’s on a Sunday,not impressed with that kind of bullshit.

3 Likes

…and end with a high rising terminal.

Hanging’s too good for them. :rage:

3 Likes

High rising terminals, used to kill the aesthetics of my control panels.

2 Likes

non symetrical cable entry systems on control and distribution panels that mix trunking entries with cable gland and conduit knockouts without due consideration of the appearance.

4 Likes

Sounds a bit kinky.

You and me understand that entirely! Presume you’re on the AV rigging nightmares group on fb?

Lol, I’m afraid not but i’ve seen some of the stuff in there!! I was more into the HV, LV and BMS controls panels and distribution systems.

So, to start a question with so doesn’t affect you? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, dyslexic seamstresses.

Amateurs…

Look at this bad boy, that I created,
It a thing of beauty…

1 Like
1 Like

That’s just beautiful, just like the bundle behind my tele/stereo. I hope noone ever has to touch it. :joy:

1 Like

Whatever happened to normal coloured spaghetti.

3 Likes

AV Install Nightmares on FB would LOVE this :slight_smile:

I have to ask. What’s this thread about???

Things you’d put in room 101,things you hate,shit computer wiring i think.

Horses on the road. Either get that fucking thing in a field or send it off to be melted into glue, you spoilt little brat.

Vehicles that have stripes on the back to resemble police cars and vans. Braking on the motorway wastes a lot of energy. So it’s environmentally unfriendly. So ban these bastards.

1 Like