The Room 101 thread

We passed a woman walking 2 dogs yesterday…both dogs wearing , what can only be described as skin tight yoga leotards, in pink n blue…have u ever…

I bet she calls the dogs her “furbabies” as well…

Well there is a very easy solution to all of these. But people don’t tend to like my thoughts and feelings on this matter

If you’re thinking what I am, then I agree but I think @RedWhippet might disagree….

1 Like

Are you still being bothered by the reindeer herders next door?

Not sure if we are on the same page, but when I expressed my views on dog ownership it send a lot on here into uproar

I HATE dogs with a quite unreasonable passion. Actually wouldn’t have them banned for reasons I won’t explain here. I’ll message you so you don’t think I’m barking.

Geez. Cranky Gits here

I’m actually only here to recruit people to the cantankerous cause.

1 Like

Maltese Guilty Dog GIF by WoofWaggers

I like dogs. But yes, there are people who take their pet ownership to a rather idiotic level.

1 Like

At least some have a sense of humour… :0)

1 Like

Considering how some people dress one has to feel sorry for their ‘pets’!

I don’t remember that. Was it on here or TIA?

queued up for boarding our section (2) at Trudeau airport in Montreal on Monday, having a chat with the fella in front of us while they’re loading this massive 777-300 plane that seats 10 across. I notice a couple walk up beside us and then step in front of my wife in the queue. Then another couple which I assume their friends do the same thing to them. We’d been sitting there 30min at this point already and we’d already been in transit for 5 hours at this point to get home from NYC.

So I started discussing with my wife how much it annoyed me when I’m driving in traffic and people keep cutting me off in merge lanes. How some days you just want to pretend they aren’t there and let them run into you. as I’m having this conversation, I’m banging my carry-on off the guy’s legs in front of me. he just ignores it, so at this point I’m having a laugh and joking about how I’m so glad I’m not raising a rude child who would do things like interrupt people or cut in front of lines and such. And how I’m so terribly clumsy at such times and hope I don’t spill my hot coffee all over the people in front of me who have so rudely cut in front of us in line.

I could see them starting to twitch at this point, like he was expecting something to happen.

this carried on for another 5+ minutes as we had this back and forth dialogue how society is going to shit and people have zero respect for strangers and personal space these days. It got so fun that the guy behind me in line actually gave me a chuckle and a pat on the back.

2 Likes

not at all, didn’t even acknowledge we were there.

I’d have been a little more direct. Had a couple kicked out of Disneyland for doing similar years ago. “You absolutely are not going past me in this line” etc

That’s what you should do to them and run them over with my daughters suitcase on wheels!

I make it a point to call out queue jumpers immediately and, well, pointedly. They must know they’ve fucked up and have just earned the ire of everyone behind them. I also generally insist they fuck off to where they’re supposed to be.

2 Likes

YouTubers and the people sending them money to ‘support the channel in making new content.’ You stupid, stupid fuck.

‘They have literally just begged money off you, birdbrain and ffs you’ve just paid for a random person to go on a paid holiday that he/she films along the way so you can live vicariously through them. Save your fucking money, learn how to accomplish it if you don’t know how, get the fuck out of your lounge and do it yourself.’

1 Like