The Rugby Union Thread

From the Welsh Bollocks page.

“Rugby was introduced to Fiji in 1897 by Dai Fiji, the first person to cross the Pacific in a coracle. He stopped in Fiji when his craft sprung a leak. He taught locals how to play the game whilst waiting for his craft to be repaired…”

Come on you Green Men!

1 Like

i’d say tense and great for the neutral.
I feel Ireland have the advantage as they are relentless and much less fragile. NZ seem emotionally fragile and you feel their penalty count will increase with the pressure and they will burn out sooner. Still it’s for Ireland to capitalise if that happens.
Only real problem with Ireland from what I’m seeing is they only have the one game, they repeat all the time. Can Aké keep charging a team with 15 fearless tacklers?

14 beginning of second half so expecting them to take the lead.

Irish fans paying respect to Liverpool with fields of anfield road

Press Conference Kermit GIF

2 Likes

It was their song first to be fair

4 Likes

What? And are you going to tell me dirty old town isn’t based on the Virgil song?

Ringrose with an old school Campese slap pass :heart_eyes:

Oh ffs not again

Few too many mistakes…. Feeling the pressure.

1 Like

Our chance is now. 1 behind and against 14. Johnny needs to get his shooting boots on

1 Like

Some of the NZ defense has been spectacular. They really have no business being ahead here

Ireland just can’t get the ball off them. Looks like it’s curtains

What a game!

2 Likes

What a game. Hats off to both :heart:

3 Likes

That was tense! :sweat:

3 Likes

Definitely the best performance I’ve ever seen from Barnes!

So much for the northern hemisphere sweep…

1 Like

I know we all know It’s not really the same song

Too many mistakes in the first half

Clear, transparent and open to all.

Yet the football authorities, with an immeasurably larger budget at their disposal, can’t do the same. What have they got to hide?

1 Like