The Run In Thread

Ooh…that’s an important one right there. Spurs won’t want finish behind Arsenal…

1 Like

We have our final.

4 Likes

10 Likes

If TH beat LC they in Europe.

LC need at least 1 point to potentially get 3rd or 4th, or maybe even stay 5th.

CH can get guarantee 3rd with a win, or go 5th or 4th with a draw or loss.

Liverpool can go 3rd with a win, 4th with a win, or 5th with a win, we could also lose and keep 4th, or draw stay 4th or draw and go 3rd.

My head hurts.

5 Likes

Its in our hands!!

4 Likes

… and Leicesters, no?

If we finish top four, the team should have a parade!

2 Likes

No. They can only win it if we let them

1 Like

or they win 10-0 or something rotten!

3 Likes

There is absolutely no way with Kane and Mo being level on goals that Kane doesn’t score on Sunday. Almost zero probability.

Especially with all the transfer grandstanding and the pseudo farewell to the Tottenham fans today, that he’s not going to be hungry for goals.

8 Likes

angry homer simpson GIF

8 Likes

It’s in Leicester’s hands either as much or lesser than it was in ours, when we faced CP on that fateful night in 2013 season.

3 Likes

I’m not convinced that the Aston Villa vs Chelsea game is a given…

8 Likes

Fans will pull us over the line now, wish I was going.

1 Like

FIFY (ten of the best)

2 Likes

What are the chances of Palace’s players giving a f*ck a little bit about Roy’s tactics (who’s leaving anyway) and playing a street game for themselves, a lot of their players are out of contract this summer.

:joy:

Joking, another task ahead, it was again tricky tonight in the first half and it didn’t look like a it was going in the direction of a 0-3 game. Fans will be back, huge momentum for us, let’s not blow it.

2 Likes

We are gonna pull Roy’s strides down.

Nothing surer.

1 Like

Not literally, I hope.

Might put me off my Sunday roast.

8 Likes

Update pls.

1 Like

Ya… From last 2-3 years they do…