The Run In Thread

I have this sublime suffocating sensation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Please tell me that this is;
A. The opening image from a mucky film
B. You have a link to said mucky film.

5 Likes

First person to try to get this thread back on track deserves a stern talking to from the mods.

Oh my eyes…

5 Likes

You would think, but the results haven’t quite born that out. It’s a tiny sample size potentially influenced by an unbalanced round of fixtures (in which a lot of away teams have been the stronger side), but we ended up this mid week round with more away sides winning than home sides (2 from 4 on Tuesday and 4 from 6 yesterday).

5 Likes

You can’t play in the CL and the Europa at the same time correct?

4 Likes

This is what happens when @GermanRed is taken off match thread opening duties :wink: :joy:

9 Likes

You can start in the CL and then finish the EL :grimacing:

16 Likes

Ohhhh, you devil.

7 Likes

CL looks plastic :face_with_monocle:

And forget Alisson’s header?

6 Likes

What header?

1 Like

Yes if needs be, the good does not out weight the bad. Been a tough watch this season tbh. I didn’t even celebrate the Alisson goal I expected it to be ruled out.

1 Like

Where is the Conference league girl?

1 Like

They keep her locked in the cellar.

7 Likes

Sounds like Cinderella.

No pic for the super league then?

2 Likes

Imagine what the ESL would look like :wink: oh crap, you, are, imagining :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Win for Graham!

5 Likes

I just hope if we lose the game and missout because of an individual error, that people* can remember those 9 other games we lost are also the reason and not because of one thing that one player does or doesn’t do in one game.

Not that we need to worry, Palace shouldn’t be a problem for us.

*not specifically on here but in general.

9 Likes

Liverpool and Leicester to win and Chelsea to drop points - would be such a great finish to the season!

5 Likes