The Run In Thread

@Hope.in.your.heart

As long as the broadcasters have control of the fixtures it ain’t changing, regardless of what Klopp does.

The problem is not that they hate us. It’s the opposite. We bring the money.

TNT are always going to want us at 12.30 on a Saturday, because it’s a key time for the international markets. Guess who the biggest draw is?

The Premier League should be intervening in the interests of competitive balance, but they won’t because they won’t rock the boat.

It’s quite ironic that the league’s biggest draw is the team who aren’t allowed to win it.

2 Likes

Still might be moved to the Sunday anyhow.

We can win these three or we may not. It’s a bit of a moot point if we don’t win the games between then and now anyhow.

It’s also my birthday week which is usually good for us.

1 Like

Some job to win the league.

Be better than the petrochemical cheating club. Cheating fucks with 115 charges to face. Allowed by an organisation with fuck all interest in equity.

Be better than biased/corrupt/incompetent officials who have cost us points this season alone. Officials with fuck all interest in equity.

Be the fittest and most durable team as we face an incomprehensible schedule of matches. A schedule defined by TV bosses with fuck all interest in equity.

7 Likes

About the only winner from the early start is those living in Sydney….it suits me sorry to state…

But this is brutal.

Praying not to have another oh so close situation for the team in the Klopp era.

• pens not given v Sevilla
  • Cheats goal line clearance, handball, Kompany fluke shot etc
  • Courtois miracles
  • Spurs VAR debacle

schedule ain’t helping but we are good enough and motivated

1 Like

Sure the lads will have a whip round.

I’m heading back to Europe for the run in. No doubt that will get us over the line.

Exactly… why is anyone concerned :wink:

1 Like

What dates? I need to know who (and how much) to blame/thank.

First match back is Atalanta first leg.

1 Like

Okay thats a good warm up as not as fussed about the result. If we lose will you fuck off back to Sydney? :rofl:

Would love to, but duty calls.

@Limiescouse time for an update.

Everything still on track.

I have us finishing 1 above city and 4 above arsenal, but on that performance I dont think City will pick up as many points as I have them picking up.

7 Likes

The only games I’m relaxed about on paper are Sheffield, Palace and Wolves.

The way officials treat us anything can happen in the other 6 matches. Most of them away from home and with very little time between matches.

Todays result did not change a lot for me. 6 points next week are a must or I would give up hope.

But still bit of a hope that Arsenal or City will drop points until Saturday.

1 Like

xG has spoken :upside_down_face:
https://twitter.com/xGPhilosophy/status/1774508093042209142

6 Likes

Chances of winning the Premier League title, according to PGMOL:

Man City 99%
Arsenal 1%
Liverpool 0%

8 Likes

Would be funny if it wasn’t so true.

1 Like

It’s not meant to be funny.

It’s meant to serve as a reminder of how things are fixed against us.

3 Likes

Looking at the remaining games , I’d be confident that we could lift the title if we could get six points this week from Sheffield and the Mancs. But then I see that little run of three away games at Fulham , Everton and West Ham in the space of a week and think there’s the potential of a fuck up at any of those. We really do have to be perfect now until the end , assuming the others keep winning too.

Although it means very little , the money men now have us as slight favourites from City.

1 Like