The Run In Thread

You forget, out of all the London clubs, these 2 are the ones that really kick 7 shades of shit out of each other, and they don’t hide it.

I would not be surprised if Spurs end up with several players missing our game through injury/suspension after the Chalsea match

2 Likes

I’ll get slaughtered for this, but I think we’ll be third.
I can see us dropping points against Man U and Spurs, possibly Villa. Don’t think Man C or Arsenal will drop any more.
Needless to say, I hope I’m wrong, and I’ll keep on hoping until it’s mathematically impossible, but that’s how I see it right now.
Luckily, Jürgen and the boys don’t think like me :slightly_smiling_face:

I think we won’t win the title if we don’t beat United. I’m apprehensive but still hopeful. We should be able to beat Spurs and Villa aren’t what they were (although still time for that to change). TBH, the 3 away game in a week, especially the last two so close (Thursday, Saturday?) are a bigger worry IMO.
I also think we’ll need 92 points (ie only drop 2 pts) to finish ahead of Cheaty and I suppose it’s even possible (seems unlikely) that Arsenal will keep winning. So really have to keep winning and that means beating United. Feel if we are dropping points it needs to be in response to earlier dropped points from others, if we go behind Cheaty esp I don’t think we’ll get back in front.

2 Likes

My feeling is… we need to win all our remaining games to secure the title.

We cant drop points and hope the others do. But if they drop the points first then we have breathing room to drop as well.

The other teams are expecting us to drop points to United… beating ManU sends a statement that it wont be that easy to take this title from us.

1 Like

Beat Man Utd then see what’s what. In a way it helps us that they are at home. Surely they can’t put ten men behind the ball, and they have to try to play.

At that point, if they come out to play, we will kill them.

Salah is fired up after getting subbed too, and that will help.

2 Likes

I think a lot will hinge on whether both City and Arsenal advance in the CL. That potential semi final between them will be two incredibly hard fought games and the possibility of points being dropped around those games hugely increases.

My gut feeling at the moment is that Arsenal are going to win it, they look like the best team. Comfortably the best defensive unit and an attack that is now clicking. I tend to agree with the poster above that we likely need to win all of our games, maybe we can afford one draw but hey, we’ll see.

Jebuz there is some tripe and bollocks written on this place at times. Not winning the league, losing to the manca and to the spuds. FMD

We’re not dropping points again this season and gonna send Klopp off with a big bastard trophy haul as a parting gift

4 Likes

I didn’t say we’d lose to those teams, I said we might drop points.
Saying there is no chance that we’ll do that is the real bollocks.
We lost at OT a couple of weeks ago if you remember.
I hope I’m wrong, but it is possible.

1 Like

Happy Keep Your Head Up GIF by JCPenney

4 Likes

I appologise. I missread the post.

But still bollocks like dropping points to these 2 shithouse clubs is nothing more than verbal diarrhea

Today is a must win. That’s all that matters for the next 7 hours.

7 Likes

It’s not just about the trophy.

We need to cream this fraud United team because they are United. And some payback for that freak FA cup result as well.

No.

The three points is all that matters today.

The FA Cup does not matter.
The rivalry does not matter.
The opponent does not matter.

Three points. No other distractions.

10 Likes

IMHO…
a) Liverpool to win the league
b) Arsenal dump the Cheaters out of the CL
c) Arsenal get beat in the CL final

What more could any good LFC fan want eh :0)

3 Likes

Arsenal need to get past Bayern for that.

Best time to play Bayern is probably right about now… they are shit.!

1 Like

Sure , but Arsenal really go to pieces against them.

We need to ‘Watch This Space’… as an LFC supporter, we should all be wanting the Arse to meet The Cheaters and hope it derails their PL ambitions… Not sending anything that can be remotely construed as a negative vibe towards BM at this time :0)

1 Like

The cheaters to be found guilty and kicked out of the Prem would be nice

4 Likes
2 Likes