The Sackrace Thread

He’s a Scouser. Tracksuits are all he knows.

8 Likes

Whoops! There’s a rib gone! I don’t have one tracksuit.

3 Likes

Do they even make XS tracksuits. :joy:

4 Likes

Shell suits taking up all the wardrobe space :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah… he will be back to walking his dog around Reynolds Park again every morning until Hippopotamus Head cons some other club owner into employing him and Sammy

2 Likes

Allardyce is a fat sack of shit who has no place in the PL anymore. Back in the day with Bolton, he was interesting, one of the first to use data and modernize a bit, but then he stopped and the game moved on. All he knows is long-ball shithousery now. He’s a moaning fat cunt who loves to antagonize people and then whine when he gets called out on it. Cunt can die in a fire for all I care.

11 Likes

Fat Sam is eyeing 12 months at spurs.

6 Likes

Ha! Now that is funny :smiley::+1:

1 Like

His critics are less kind.

2 Likes

Come on, man. Don’t prevaricate. Do you like him or don’t you?

4 Likes

All of this. Well said, Peaches.

I also absolutely LOVE the fact we are one of his last memories and how much it’s still under his skin and bothering him. For such an antagonistic fuck, Ali’s goal is STILL bothering the shit out of him. He’s finding a way to direct any question asked of him back to our match and how “lucky” we were.

Well you can live with that memory forever Sam. :joy:

7 Likes

That’s a bit harsh, he can go count his thousands from all his premature sackings.

What got me was his greed cost him his dream job but surely he is loaded anyhow.

I would assume it was Arsene who first used Data but Sam was ahead of the curve on that but yeah everyone uses that now.

Say this his team was far more attacking than Burnley.

1 Like

Not sure if serious. And just out of curiosity, why pick Burnley (of all clubs) as a comparison?

West Brom scored 19 goals in the last 17 matches. 5 of those coming in one match, against Chelsea. Taking that outlier away, 14 goals in 16 matches.

1 Like

Sorry but they were, they may have had less possession but all I remember Burnley creating was from long balls up the field that Williams or Phillips missed in the air.

They had tonnes of corners but bar the one Phillips headed off the line I saw nothing of a threat from them.

Chris Wood spent more time on the floor than actually playing, in fact their diving was appalling. Sorry but Burnley are literally the worst of the lot.

1 Like

Because we played against them.

I’m comparing the two games I saw.

2 Likes

How are you quantifying “more attacking”? I’m not arguing I’m just responding.

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own perception/opinion.

Again, your opinion. Nothing wrong with that. To each their own.

I’m saying they went at us more, more stuff on the ground, both have scored the same over the last 10 games and Burnley also have a 4-0 over Wolves.

Not saying Sam is an attacking manager I just saw them as much more up for it than Burnley who seemed to only get anything from misjudgements I don’t know if it was wind or what but two of their chances are effectively in the same attack.

The only thing old Hippopotamus Head likes more than money… Is a meat pie!
Hope he never manages in the Premier League ever again…

1 Like

When teams get desperate they always go for Mr hoofballs, hopefully after this failure to keep wba up they will think better in the future.

5 Likes