The Sackrace Thread

Exactly! That’s what I was referring to, the rare occasion when someone admitted it. I actually respected him more for it.

2 Likes

Did not see this one coming, think he is a excellent coach, I hope he does not get the Spurs job.

3 Likes

Champions League Football GIF by BT Sport

3 Likes

Arsenal are playing Chelsea next week and then away against West Brom in the League Cup and City after.

Arteta could be sacked before the end of the month.

4 Likes

Looking a lot more likely now. Gerrard as a replacement? If not him then I think they would look abroad.

Eddie Howe was once one of the candidates to replace Wenger. Bournemouth were playing some nice attacking football for a small club at that time.

Why not give him the job now.

1 Like

Depends what they are looking for.

Who is out there who could steady the ship got a season?

Arsenal fans seem to want Conte.

1 Like

I want a lottery win, i think they don’t have much better odds than I do.

2 Likes

Eddie left Bournemouth.

Why would Conte go? Most places he leaves it’s because he wants better players he isnt authorized to go for. He’d take one look at that group of players and quit after lunch of the first day.

3 Likes

Ironically Rafa would have been a good manager for Arsenal if he didn’t go to Everton. He would have whipped them into shape, got them organized, sorted out a couple of egos if that’s an issue, and then left them competitive for the next fella.

At the moment, Arteta very much looks like a man who is learning on the job. I can’t see them getting anything against Man City and the pressure will really start to pile up.

Arsenal fans disrespected Wenger and moaned at him the last few years he was there for ‘only’ finishing top four. Since he was up at Liverpool the other day, let me say a good word for old Arsene… fine football man, intelligent, and a gentleman too.

Arsenal fans forgot what they had.

3 Likes

Yup to be honest I kind of expected that to be his next move.

As much as Wenger built arsenal, he also helped fuck them. Its aslo easy to forget now because it was a while back, but back when his sides were winning he as a person was as obnoxious and cynical as Fergie was. It’s only really since his sides became harmless that people stopped concerning themselves with that.

2 Likes

No he wasn’t.

1 Like

Sorry, I didnt see that response

1 Like

they’re not getting anything against WBA right now!

They have now, but there were moments before the goal when they looked like 11 strangers who didn’t speak the same language and also had never heard of football.

we’re watching the same game, for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Arteta will be gone very soon!