The Sackrace Thread

Frank Lampard sack looming as Everton plot incredible Prem hijack to appoint cult favourite (msn.com)

Bielsa incoming

Jesse Marsch given the arse at Leeds

Two games against ManU this week and then Everton.

When will the new manager bounce kick in?

Who are they going to hire, Lampard?

After Saints, the have FA Cup, so maybe a cup run?

only took 11 points from last 51 hahahahaha.
Oh wait, 3 of those pathetic 11 were against us - Doh!

1 Like

Would they reapproval Biesla?

Maybe they should hire Rafaā€¦

Perhaps a bit harsh if not for strange timingā€¦let the man work with his new signings for more than 1-2 games.

That ā€œnew manager bounceā€ has worked a real treat for Forest hasnā€™t it when they were all doom and gloom. :roll_eyes:

Always find that strange that they let a manager bring in a few signings and give him a game to get it right.

New manager might not of wanted those players they just signed.

Only in football eh!

6 Likes

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

Dunno why it autocorrected that from reappoint.

Carlos Corberan is rumoured to be in the frame.

Interesting considering he has only been at WBA 5 months.

Would suit them

I see what he did there.

Seanā€™s been hired.
Big Samā€™s tired,
And Tonyā€™s retired.
In the drop zone, then, shall Leeds remain mired.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s always Colin Wanker.

Iā€™m sad about Marsch and Leeds. I have a colleague here in the States who has started to get into football a bit. He is open to choosing a team to support, and was interested in Leeds, given the various American connections.

I did tell him about the Leeds history, and their status as a fairly big club, historic etc.

I told him not to count on the manager being there for long, as they are near the relegation zone and it wouldnā€™t be a surprise if they sacked him.

Well, it happened, only now Iā€™m a bit concerned that his ā€˜on rampā€™ into the game, and having a Prem team to cheer on and so on, has now had a setback that he might not recover from.

Iā€™ve been trying to tell him about Liverpool, and to get on board with us. We will see.