The Sackrace Thread

Not surprised, lucky to have made it to April.

Wouldn’t surprise me if a few more followed, Potter & Moyes will 100% both be sacked before the end of the season.

Look at the match stats of the first half.

And remember that’s Hodgson vs Rodgers.

In 2023.

:joy:

There were some crazy match shots yesterday, did you see Brighton & Chelsea?

I watched that match. Palace were throwing players forward with abandon. Most un-Roy-like. Leicester had no counter. That first half was weird.

Surprised he lasted this long.

Roy is the future. :sunglasses:

Odd they left it until after the break must be a clause.

Looks in third envelope. Finds P45.

I am getting the vibe that Chelsea’s new owner wants to project careful consideration, has given up on this season and is just going to keep Potter in place until the end of the season - but is likely in discussions with others now.

2 Likes

Gerrard for Leicester? I think he’d go for it if it were offered.

1 Like

Where is that seabass Nigel Pearson?

Rodgers to Spurs, you know it makes sense

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I think his track record now has some question marks. He has not reached that ‘journeyman relegation guy’ tier of acceptance, but isn’t the ‘promising up-and-coming young’ manager anywhere. A Leicester owner isn’t going to get the warm fuzzies hiring the guy Villa fired. He may well have to take a step down levels for his next position.

4 Likes

I can’t see any Premiership side taking Gerrard. His only route back is to prove himself by bringing a side up from the Championship.

2 Likes

I think he’d do well by looking to get some exposure to football in other leagues. Nice will be looking for a new manager in the summer after sacking Favre. They are a side that with a good season could earn a CL spot and so could eb the right sort of profile. And who wouldnt want to live in Nice?

2 Likes

Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

The problem I see with Stevie getting another job in the PL… is there is not a fanbase that would want him.!

Is there anything that demonstrates he deserves a job in the PL at this moment in time?

3 Likes

It’s not like he needs management. Can chill in Nice without the headaches,

He has to pick the right next job or he will end up in the studio for the rest of his life if he wants too.