The Sackrace Thread

Wasn’t Stevie in Turkey not long ago in talks to become new the Trabzonspor manager?

As for Rodgers, he should go back to Celtic and take his seat as the #2 next to Ange where he belongs.

I know you jest,
But Celtic fans will never accept Rodgers back in any capacity,
not after the way he left

1 Like

Bloody hell, even they are going to destroy us.

Rodgers to the chavs

1 Like

Yes Please :0)

1 Like

I’m sure it will be the former Bayern manager :woozy_face:

As long they don’t get Ancelotti before Tuesday we have a fighting chance :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Nah.

Ask yourself if Boehly gave careful consideration when he was spending 600m behind his back, he never cared about the guy only appointed him because its who their fans were calling for.

Awkward The Office GIF

Brendan will get a good job. You wonder about Potter, though. That Chelsea gig really exposed him.

I don’t think it did. I think it exposed the players for being the mercenaries we have always known them to be.

He had Brighton doing pretty well, and had the Chelski players actually backed him and bought into his ideas they should have actually done pretty well but they instead threw him under the bus simply because they are a bunch of cunts

I’d be fine if you ended up being right. 38.7% win percentage over 31 matches in all competitions is pretty abysmal, though, with that level of talent. Hey, maybe he’ll get the Leicester job.

Think the reason why Chelsea sacked him now was the fear of Spurs appointing Nagelsmann before they get the chance to.

1 Like

Neither deserve another big job again, although I like Potter he made a criminal decision at the wrong time…you were doing fantastically well at Brighton (& this goes for Stevie and any other young manager that think they’re above their pay grade btw), see out the season and then talk. Unfortunately for those 2 now in the space of not even a year they’ve gone from the most talked about, sought after managers in the country to being put out like a candle light…you reap what you sow.

1 Like

Could totally see Leicester going for Ralph Hasenhüttl.

1 Like

I’m sure both will get another PL job of some sort. @ZinedineBiscan was joking, but I could see Brendao getting Spursy. Maybe he’ll be the fabled hero to break their trophy drought. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I didn’t say he was considering carefully, I said that is what he wanted to project.

edit: so much for that…

1 Like

Potter could easily end up at Leicester in days.

I have realised that new managers is like the transfer windows. I do wonder if these “fans” watch any football?

Rodgers and Potter the first PL managers sacked on the same day since 2015, when Rodgers and Dick Advocaat received walking papers that Sunday we played Everton.

What seems to get lost in translation to fans in general… The top class management pool across the whole of Europe is very shallow… The top class management pool that play attractive winning football that have have the fans on the edge of their seats every game is but a mere puddle… Even in this season of struggle, it must be remembered we have the right guy at the helm to produce the goods… He has done it for us once… I have every faith in him he will do it again… The thing is, with the powers at B like Levy and Boehly
that have become addicted to the power they wield but don’t seem to have a clue about running a football club to any sort of success…
Jurgen without FSG and FSG without Jurgen we could be sitting where the Spurs or Chelsea fans are at tonight…!
Give Potter the England job… He can’t do any worse than Southgate

3 Likes