The Sackrace Thread

That’s him done for then :joy:

Gone after the next loss then?

Haha, maybe. Just seems to me they are willing to ride Cooper back to the Championship, if it comes to that. More of a Dyche/Burnley situation.

1 Like

Discovered tactics Tim Sherwood manual in a charity shop.

1 Like

Mail to Frank immediately.

1 Like

I loved that book :heart_eyes:

I would suggest Roy of the Rovers, but that would be perhaps too difficult for him. :rofl:

1 Like

Rumours doing the mill Javi Gracia sacking is imminent and none other then Fat Sam being lined up.

Jabba’s back…

Sam Allardyce England GIF

Karl Robinson will be his assistant.

They’re pretty close apparently, saw them in a podcast together not long ago.

1 Like

Going Down GIF by Crave

Couldn’t find a better GIF…

I quite like Allerdyce…but then I do like bolshy personalities like him, Dyche and Warnock. The game needs them…:crazy_face:

1 Like

Does it?

Ever since I started watching football there has been a bunch of these old fashioned, bullying, unpleasant tactical dinosaurs who manage to save some unfashionable club from relegation by playing dirty kick and rush football with some bloke who does nothing except take long throw ins.
Apparently they are loveable earthy characters, but to me they are a stain on the game.
The worst of them end up managing England.

8 Likes

Who do you mean apart from Sam?

I’d usually laugh but Leeds have nothing to lose.

Question if he gets them results is why didn’t they go with him in Feb.

1 Like

Nothing to lose? Quite the opposite, no?

Confused Britney Spears GIF

1 Like

I don’t think the tactics are a stain on the game. There are multiple ways to play and I think those battles and solving that is one of the beauties of football. What I hate is when people like Sam wont own who he is. He’s still trying to reject how limited his approach is because 25 years ago he bought Okocha and used “data”

2 Likes

This doesn’t really describe Sam’s game, though, does it?

Well they will just lose if they keep Garcia in charge.