The Sackrace Thread

Drop of bovril with your hovis and spam sarnie then sir?
Lovely.

The irony is most of us will be Allardyce fans for the next four games.

Rambler was right, we do need characters like him.

https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1653794248200982528?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1653794248200982528|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

1 Like

Yeah like the rest of us need a tooth ache.

New Leeds United manager Sam Allardyce has said he is ā€œup thereā€ with any manager in the Premier League including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola and Liverpoolā€™s Jurgen Klopp.

Allardyce, who replaced Javi Gracia, said he may look ā€œantiquatedā€ but is the equal of any manager in the league.

ā€œIā€™m 68 but thereā€™s nobody ahead of me in football terms. Not Pep, not Klopp, not [Mikel] Arteta,ā€ he said.

Funny guy

1 Like

Obviously talking about shithousery.

Can Pep down a pint of wine? No.

Sam 1 - The baldy fraud 0

1 Like

I saw his fake Twitter say that did he actually say it?

Dinosaur. Not sure how he is still getting jobs in the PL.

IMG_0464

You have to love that about Sam. I think heā€™s been on similar rants before about being good enough to coach Barca. Who knows, maybe the over-the-top self confidence will rub off. ā€œLook, Patrick, youā€™re as good as Erling. As far as speed, quality of touch, finishing ability, thereā€™s nobody better than you. Iā€™m not saying youā€™re better than them, just as good as them.ā€

And Bamford scores 10 in the last four matches. Leeds stay up.

1 Like

Lol itā€™s on the BBC website, maybe they been duped as well

Kenwright will be around at Old Hippopotamus Headā€™s house tonight, offering double the bonus Leeds have guaranteed him to avoid relegationā€¦ But only If he loses four on the trot and gets Leeds relegated and saves the Blueshiteā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not a fan of Allardyce. He did well enough for a few years at Bolton, and had them punching above their weight, but he has generally bounced around lower clubs, playing crap football, and trying to get a tune out of them.

I wouldnā€™t mind as much if he knew what he was, and understood his level, but the delusions of grandeur he has about himself reveal deep hubris.

Pint of wine. Cup of hot bovril. Couple of pies and sausage rolls. Om nom nom.

And if he keeps Leeds up, which is to say that as he arrives at the end of the season there might well be three worse teams than Leeds anyway, then he will relieve them of a couple of million for his genius intervention.

Money for old rope.

1 Like

One thing is for sure, he loves a pint and a single malt ā€¦ :sunglasses:

Just realizedā€¦

Don Revie must be happy up there somewhere.

:joy:

I suspect he does that for a laugh.

I think he should have tried to play a more attractive style of football while at Newcastle. His Bolton teams played some good football at times, so Iā€™m sure he could have delivered it.

in football terms heā€™s up there with Roy Hodgsonā€¦

for the amount of teams heā€™s managed,

that about it, in football termsā€¦

1 Like

Best thing about Big Sam is if you ignore the caretaker manager position he has managed 14 teams.

Javi Garcia has managed 13 :joy: There on 14 each if you consider the youth manager role at Villarreal for Garcia.

Best thing about it is we can revive one of my fave football songs ā€œFat head, Samā€™s got a big fat head, heā€™s got a big fat headā€.

Heā€™s a horrible person. Canā€™t stand him. Thinks heā€™s tough.