The Sackrace Thread

In fairness must be bloody lovely on the beach down there right now…

Yup when I was studying we would do our exams and head off down there wasn’t the worst place to study a degree.

1 Like

Very highly regarded in Spain for his high press. Interesting to see how that move works out.

1 Like

This is what happens when clubs like Everton overspend , other clubs are having to spend beyond their means just to survive.

If Everton and City get penalized, rest all clubs fall in line. Time for PL to grow a pair.

3 Likes

I already forgot about that, we lost way too many matches to shite teams like that … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah to be fair we did our best to give many of them a chance of sending Everton down.

In the end they were all still too shit.

1 Like

In hindsight , should have tanked the matches against leciester and Leeds.

They would still have relegated themselves.

1 Like

So the season’s about to start therefore it won’t be long before a current PL manager is shown the exit.

My money on the first to hit the road will be David Moyes. He probably won’t get sacked though, I think he’ll resign because of West Ham’s failure to spend in this window and because of the disagreement with the DoF over signing Ward-Prowse. The DoF has blocked Moyes’ attempts to sign the player.

Piece here on the Rodgers like conflict between Moyesey and the new SD at West Ham

I see they have a technical director, a sporting director and a head of recruitment. No wonder that the technical director may be wondering why he was hired. Moyes showing how outdated he is by preferring an all-Brit staff and Prem-proven players.

2 Likes

Real mish mash of quality amongst the players the different factions are targeting.

Lots of clubs these days have multiple versions of these roles. There is no uniform definition of what these different titles mean so it’s not clear from the outside who is responsible for what when a club has several variations of this, but it doesnt have to be confusing for them.

Often times though you see it is a clusterfuck

1 Like

To be fair I see their point in not buying JWP.

Lopetegui walks at Wolves, but they seem on a hiding to nothing, O’Neil probably goes to the top of the hot seat list.

1 Like

I would put them down as the club that keeps Everton up.

Maybe they’ll both help Luton Town stay up.

1 Like

Three-year deal for Gary O’Neil, but on page seven it defines a year as “the lifespan of the typical wolf divided by the lifespan of the typical human.” Contract fulfilled by around February, then, it seems.

Who won’t make it to the end of the season?
  • Arteta
  • Postecoglu
  • Pochettino
  • ten Haag
  • Howe
0 voters

I think they all do.