The Sackrace Thread

I think there is a good chance all could be gone by the seasons end. But if I had to pick one that I think has the best chance of seeing the season out, I would probably go for Howe.

The way he has turned round Newcastle without spending huge amounts of dosh I think gives him some credit in the bank compared tot he others

No I think they will all be ok.

Spurs perhaps as they change their manager like it’s going out of fashion.

Can’t see any of the others go, Howe might go at the end of the season but I think they will see the season out, I think Newcastle are far ahead of their plans and that’s mostly down to him.

Glazers are a bit like us on sacking managers.

1 Like

Pochettino will be gone at 7 pm on Sunday

Pochettino, just because they view most player and manager as single use handkerchief.

Europe will be the big factor for Howe. Unless I’m mistaken he’s never managed a European campaign. It’s a a new learning curve for him.

If they crash out early and embarrasingly and their league form declines from last season then the owners might start looking around.

I’ve always expected him to end up as the Geordie version of City’s Mark Hughes.

Still every chance he proves me wrong and takes it all in his stride though.

1 Like

Dyche and Moyes are tied first for me. But based on results Ange and/or Howe may join the queue.

Moyes I think is dead first, seems to have won the battle on his signings.

Poor start and the pressure will Mount.

And I think hammers have a tough start so could easily see them in the relegation zone after 9 games and Moyes going.

1 Like

I have to think Ten Hag and Howe are both climbing up this list, Howe somewhat faster than ETH

1 Like

The revelations about Antony, who brought to the club by ETH, certainly won’t help his case, as well as the team’s indifferent performance.

Another trouncing by us and that could be enough!

1 Like

Howe recently reported as laying down the law to his squad. Not a good sign for him if true.

Dyche first if Everton are dire and in their current place at December 31st.

His idiocy with Demarai Gray is going to come and bite him.

1 Like

What about the Burnley manager?

I think Howe should start to be careful about what limousines or taxis he gets into. Especially if there’s a couple of Middle Eastern looking blokes in them.

Kompany will get quite a lot of credit in the bank imo. Still do think he’s going to be safe. Burnley are a good side and they will get better

1 Like

Dyche will probably be safe for a good while… I mean who else could they possibly get :0)

But is he really underperforming expectations? They are crap, their financial idiocy means they really cannot do anything about it - and hey, they have actually scored in the month of September, so that’s a positive sign.

1 Like

Sam Allardyce England GIF

1 Like

All clubs at danger of relegation will suffer a change in manager for the main reason that there will be a rebound.

Everton and their fluke over Sheffield doesn’t change matters.

I am not sure of Dyche’s contract, but their finances are so bad they may not be able to afford the termination payout. The stadium work is being done on short-term, high interest bridge financing, and that sort of desperation instrument characteristically comes with some nasty covenants.

1 Like