The Sackrace Thread

Unless they get dragged into a relegation scrap I can’t see them sacking him until at least they drop out of Europe.

Type of sacking would be at the end of the season.

There actually 8th :joy:

1 Like

Wayne Rooney bites the Birmingham dust.

15 games in charge, nine losses. Ouch.

1 Like

153 games…

41 wins…

Double ouch.

Perfect man United coaching material.

4 Likes

Horrific manager, don’t think he’d even get a look in at my local clubs u14 team.

Seemed to get a decent run at Derby when taking them down but his time in MLS and now this absolutely dire period at Birmingham probably means he will struggle to get another.

I’m not sure Gerrard is much cop but he does at least have his tenure in Scotland.

Lampard has demonstrated however that clubs will continue to make appointments like this.

1 Like

Taken together, it might demonstrate that Derby has a flair for appointing famous but crap managers.

2 Likes

And pays in digestives biscuits and cherry bakewells

1 Like

Rooney turned down Huddersfield job because its wasn’t the right profile for him.

Well obviously. They are 3 points behind Birmingham…

2 Likes

1 Like

As I said Gerrard still has some credibility from his Rangers role but heading to Saudi probably won’t have helped.

1 Like

Where can I apply?

Maureen sacked at Roma… Eddie Howe will be sweating now :0)

1 Like

Moaninho to the bonesaws would be a match made in hell.

Bring it on!

2 Likes

Woy in trouble?

Surprised Owl GIF

He looked for most the second half lime he woke up somewhere unfamiliar and didn’t know where he was.

I never noticed this myself…
but someone mentioned he wears his slippers when he is at the side of the pitch

I’ll drop off a pipe for him next time I’m in the Selhurst area.

Looks like Woy has come to the end, hopefully not of his life although he has been “taken ill” and is now in hospital. Speculation is that his likely replacement, Oliver Glasner, will be in the manager’s chair at Selhurst before long.