The Sackrace Thread

It is harsh. And complete horse shit. His players compete. They do fundamentals poorly but he is also stuck using the likes of Charlie Austin up top. Who can’t even run the length of the pitch without stopping for air.

3 Likes

Great Fat Sam back just what the PL needs.

3 Likes

Bilic officially sacked.

Time to bring back an English dinosaur :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Brexit means Brexit :clap:

1 Like

Don’t be saying that mattyhurst

means I have to put my 54 inch TV back on the wall so his whole head can fit onto the screen
! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

How does Allardyce keep getting jobs? At his best he was a dinosaur, but since those days he has regressed, and also revealed his poor character in that sting when he was drinking pints of wine.

I wonder how many of the generation of Gerard/Lampard/Parker are being overlooked in getting their managerial careers going for the likes of this oleaginous stain?

And on the other side of it, Bilic is very hard done by here. Got them promoted, which is a very good achievement as that league is cutthroat. And OK, not exactly setting the Prem alight, but who expected that? They have been doing alright, especially given the players he has to work with. And after a creditable draw against Man City it is awful timing.

Having previously had no thoughts about West Brom (though I just about remember the amazing Cunningham, Regis and Batson, and then later Bryan Robson coming through) I now hope they go down.

4 Likes

You get at a draw at the Etihad and you get the sack the next day

Shows how badly Man city are thought off

9 Likes

At least it guarantees Sammy Lee will be employed again. For a while anyway.

1 Like

Until Jabbadyce eats him? :thinking:

1 Like

And it gives me a chance to sing one of my favourite footy songs of all time.
Big Sam, he’s got a big fat head, Steve and Sam, they’ve got big fat heads, they’ve got big fat heads, Steve and Sam have got big fat heads.
Genius lyrics to the tune of blue moon.

2 Likes

How dare you?

6 Likes

le48e

1 Like

Arteta soon to follow. Had a little upsurge in results at the beginning but got found out. Don’t see anything in his managerial style that suggests he’ll be able to turn it around.

2 Likes

That is complete rubbish. Go back and watcvh his Bolton team that had Djorkaeff, Ivan Campo and Jay-Jay Okocha for the early 2000’s and they played some fantastic football.

I’ll agree that his recent teams have been dour to watch, but the guy has played some great football when given the chance to get the right players.

4 Likes

Just I like that song and having Steve and Sam managing in the Premier league gives me 4 opportunities to sing it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Bilic is a good fellow. Has had the doomed cat look about him in recent post match interviews and views from the sideline. Sam is Sam. He will improve their results. Not sure he can keep them up, but if he does, another feather in his size extra extra large cap. Call from Barca forthcoming.

4 Likes

Yeah totally. I wonder if he still has the plaque in his office commemorating his peak 8th place finish.

4 Likes

New poll please

Fucking Frank you let me down son.

3 Likes

Nope, that is his one and only time at trying to play ‘decent football’ and it’s a long time ago. So long, some of our fellow posters weren’t even born.