The Sackrace Thread

I think he was identified by Dortmund due to his commitment to a geggenpressing approach. It was a trendy philosophy and enabled continuity at the club. I think what the time since his appointment at Dortmund has shown though is that you need more than an ability to coach the approach to have the success that follows Klopp around. Not only does Tuchel lack those personality traits that makes Klopp so successful but he is actually quite abrasive and often actively disliked by his players.

4 Likes

Real quality post, ZB. Could not agree more. I think just the 2 years Sam has been gone the game has changed. Those 2 years might as well be a lifetime.

I (unfortunately) watched every minute of that WBA/Villa match and there was no ā€œnew manager bounceā€. West Brom is an extremely limited side in terms of talent. Very little talent there. But they worked hard for Bilic, and what I saw Sunday was more of a hangover than a rejuvenation. Point being, Sam likely canā€™t come in with scorched earth mentality to scare the players because thatā€™s ā€œhow itā€™s always been doneā€. They need to buy in and thatā€™s a tall order.

2 Likes

Always thought Tuchel would end up at Chelsea, Tu Chel or not Tu Chel,that is the question.

7 Likes

Perhaps Man Utd might go for him to have their own German wonderbossā€¦i can see it happening

2 Likes

Get off the stage!!!

9 Likes

With his arrogance and pettiness, heā€™d be perfect for the Chavs or Manure.

3 Likes

The Chosen One
The Special One
The German One

Sounds legit.

1 Like

All way below The Normal One.

1 Like

I donā€™t see Klopp as normal at all tbh,more in between genius and mad man,in an extremely likeable way.

6 Likes

Itā€™s the special once.

1 Like

Jurgen isā€¦ The Norbert One

1 Like

Wilder gone

1 Like

Wonā€™t need a big sack eitherā€¦
He only got to squeeze 14points into itā€¦
Never had a problem with this guy until he slagged Jurgen offā€¦
Apparently SU have approached Hippopotamus Head to jump ship and rescue them from relegation :rofl:

4 Likes

What Big Sam?

Hahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Is this only the third sacking? That seems low this late in.

Iā€™m counting Bilic, Lampard and now Wilder

2 Likes

Is he staying for rest of the season or leaving immediately?

Abramovich saved the Fat Boy from embarrassing himselfā€¦
Otherwise those would have been the 3 relegated teams/managers

3 Likes

On the other hand, he might, just might, make a Big 'Un turnaround and end up winning the leagueā€¦big FAT hope. :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not a big surprise.

1 Like