The Sackrace Thread

No super league for him…

6 Likes

Now that was uncalled for :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Spurs have always been, are, and will always stay a gang of clowns. :laughing:

4 Likes

He suited them then

Allegri perhaps? He would probably be open to leading a super league club.

Eddie Howe…?

They are in the European Super League don’t be daft

The special one got sacked, wow… no super league for Jose then.

At least some distraction for the Spurs fans

2 Likes

Apparently Nagelsmann is the bookies favourite to replace him. Brendan Rodgers also in the running.

2 Likes

Ryan Mason gets chance to win a trophy which will take him level with Everton for the amount of trophies each of them have won in his life time

2 Likes

Allegri left Juve because of a mutual understanding that they wouldnt buy him the players he wants. And look at the quality of player that he was actually provided and compare that with Spurs.

The story about him refusing to take training today in protest against the ESL announcement originates from a Twitter satire account, but I’d bet his disapproval is what has got him lobbed. Makes no sense to get rid just before they play in a cup final otherwise but, then again, this is Spursy we’re talking about!

Yeah, could see them going for Rodgers.

5 minutes before a cup final. That’s a first.

It will be interesting to see how Spurs’ players react to this in the final. Will they just raise the white flag, which is kind of what the club is doing by sacking the manager at this point in the season, or will they go all out to show what they can do when they’re let off the Mourinho leash?

2 Likes

They’re playing for themselves first and foremost, why would they give up on a potential trophy. I see them motivated on the day, but how well prepared tactically to beat City… that could be more problematic.

2 Likes

A boost could give them one or two results but yeah can’t see much after that.

He could have been the super special one…

2 Likes

Mourinho is the hands down winner of this thread I must say - one race he always wins! Respek!

2 Likes

It’s another peg down for Jose, then. What’s next for him? Portuguese National Team management? Mid-level clubs? He doesn’t need the money, but it’s hard to see him at another top club because of his reputation as a wind-up artist to his players.

1 Like