The Spursy Thread

https://twitter.com/LCFC/status/1674145800417320960?t=fcAXaLXfmfkr_19GLvvqBA&s=19

A spursy signing if ive ever seen one. He strikes me as another Bentley or Hendry. Spurs is probably his level.

1 Like

I Don’t worry to much about Spurs …

Confirmed the signing of 40m Maddison.

Maddison:

Wonder which clubs in the top 6-8 worry about us, they must be shittin’ themselves seeing all these players we’ve signed/about to sign….

Mbappe…Valverde….Barella….just hope there’s enough in the kitty for a CB after all this.

What a wum you are.

5 Likes

Even with just Macallister we are still miles ahead of Spurs.

2 Likes

Spurs might be sneaky relegation candidates. That squad without Kane is awful.

Not only in terms of overall player quality but also in the attitudes of the players. GK is an u known quantity, Romero aside the defence is woeful (and Romero is nothing more than decent player himself). Midfield is shockingly bad, ans I think made even worse by adding Maddison to it.

If Kane leaves their relying on Son, who was very poor last season, supported by Kulusevsky and Richarlison.

They went from making the worst signing in the league last season to signing the man most likely to inherit that title this season. Maddison in that dressing room is not good squad building.

They’ll probably survive but this is not a team that will thrive. I don’t think they’ll trouble the top half of the table as it stands.

2 Likes

Looks like Winks is off to Leicester for around £10m.

2 Likes

papers were desparate for it to be 40 just for the headlines…

1 Like

I wonder if Dive-a-Lot goes to Bayern - Southgate would take the armband off him… :man_shrugging:

What would make you think that? Hardly going to Saudi is he….

Bit of a head scratcher that 1.

Heard about this yesterday hadn’t thought about Son.

My partner is Korean. I got her age wrong once by thinking she was going to be one year older on her upcoming birthday than she was. She has raised it at least once a week since. I got it wrong once.

She now shared this story with me to try to make me look even worse

Does that mean Son fits into FSG’s transfer model, now he’s one year younger?

Son Button… Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it for a film title :0)

1 Like

Tanguy Ndombele waddling into training… Now that is what you call a man bag :0)

1 Like

That’s an old leather school satchel painted white.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I think that’s just a handbag.

It is, strange world that football world, I don’t see blokes walking around with women handbags overhere in The Hague.

I think it’s his grannies handbag…just needs a shopping trolley now…

1 Like