The Spursy Thread

Here’s something to lighten the mood. SSN reporting that Spurs are interested in signing Mbappe!

Imagine if Kane goes to Bayern and they don’t win the Bundesliga while he’s there.

daffy duck masturbation GIF

1 Like

& Spurs end up winning the FA cup.

Kylian Mbappé is “completely uninterested” in a move to Tottenham. (Source:

@GFFN

Spurs need to sell Kane ASAP and move on getting in his replacement before season starts. If not every press conference will be about Kane, it will be total distraction and he can sign a pre-agreement with Bayern in Jan anyway so will probably mentally check out halfway through a season especially if Spurs are 7th or 8th. Time for Spurs to cash in and move on.

I’ll be honest, this has taken me a bit by surprise.

“completely uninterested” seems a bit…lenient.

I’m surprised they could get him to stop laughing long enough to respond.

" Hey Kylian, I know we’re not seeing eye to eye at the minute but I’ve just had a call from Levy…,he wants you to replace Kane and lead the line with Oli Skipp and Richarlison"

Can we call that news? Mbappe is not interested. I mean it goes without saying doesn’t it. A tree was chopped down, so that could be printed.

What if someone shows up at a PSG presser with a Mbappe Spurs shirt? That might turn the tide, no?

:person_shrugging:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1683823524136321026

Bayern apparently closer to signing Kane. Maybe it will happen if Bayern can get the Kyle Walker deal over the line - give him a pal out there etc.

Why would anyone go to play for Spartak Moscow? Maybe Sanchez is just thick and doesn’t know that Moscow is in Russia. Probably doesn’t even know there’s a war going on in Ukraine.

3 Likes

Why would Levy deal with them at this time…

https://twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/1683974752883408896

2 Likes

More than one lover? Greedy bastard.

For his sake I hope his legal team is unlike Spurs, and actually wins things.

Further evidence that footballers will do anything to earn as much as possible, despite already being stinking rich.

3 Likes