The Spursy Thread

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1721855482875314517?s=20

What a wanker

2 Likes

Pubic area, so vaginoplasty?

Ot oh…

1 Like

Is the issue that it’s on his forehead?

I know this seems like a Spurs story, but Porstmouth were dodgy as fuck in that period and so it wouldnt surprise me that any deal with them was dodgy. A big neon sign of what was to come with the authorities asleep at the wheel.

1 Like

I think good old ‘ARRY’ was involved with both clubs at the time

2 Likes

:rofl:

:+1:

One needs surgery on his ‘pubis’ the other was made without one. :rofl:

1 point out of their last 5 games. Things not so peachy anymore.

It’s gone right old Spursy.

Newcastle next, hope they at least scrape a point there.

3 Likes

Sarr signs a new contract until 2030.

Dier to Bayern on loan is one of those head-scratchers that seems to come up every window. Not good enough somehow for Spurs, but Bayern think he is useful. He is out of favour, but doesn’t seem to be anything like the Sancho situation.

1 Like

Ange’s absolute refusal to even consider him even with an injury crisis that saw them using 2FBs at CB does make me think they have had a fall out. There was a press conference the other week when asked about his selection options he made clear, even without ever criticisizing him, that he’d shove broken glass up his pee hole before he picked Dier. That is not a stand you take in their situation just because you dont fancy him for your style of football

3 Likes

Ange doesn’t need a defence :wink:

1 Like

He’ll be the only one who can understand Herr Kane, I reckon.

At least that is what his agent has convinced Bayern of…

Bayern wanted to pay big money for McTominay as well if reports were to be believed.

There might well be a case of horses for courses here.

More like donkeys for Deutschland.

2 Likes