The Spursy Thread

Dier should know Spanish, Portuguese as well. Always helps in communication.

Still is a head scratcher as he has regressed quite a bit.

I heard a rumour The Toffee’s were trying to get Dier… Probably why he Fucked Off over there :0)

Anyone seen this lad play? is he any good?

If Kane can score 25 goals in 22 games for Bayern,then it’s not that difficult a league to play in,even for Dier or Mctominay.

Twitter Tottenham fans think he is the bees knees.

So no I haven’t a clue how good he is and nethier do they.

One Tottenham fan:

“Supporting Spurs is a collective social experiment in human suffering.”

:joy:

Tottenham have hijacked Barca’s move for Djurgarden’s midfielder Lucas Bergvall.

He’ll be a Spurs player in July, deal is worth €10m.

1 Like

i know there is a lot of hate for Madison on here but this is class…

https://x.com/FBAwayDays/status/1758873665146425782?s=20

14 Likes

Absolutely brilliant loved this even though he isn’t one of ours

2 Likes

When did Spurs sign Tomo Werner?

In January, a loan with an option to buy (which I don’t think they’ll activate).

1 Like

Question posed to Ange but it points at a bigger issue across the board especially for big PL clubs. Nobody likes paying higher prices but the “REAL” fans of these clubs have to decide whether they want the money and revenue from the out of town fans like us. If the local fans can give them the same revenue that the global fans can, by all means.

I think you’ll find there was no atmosphere before these fans arrived.

I remember a lad next to me on the Kop who knew the basic chants and “you’ll never walk alone” but just chanted noise for the more complex songs doesn’t much matter as it’s atmosphere and support you are creating.

Better than the 3 blokes in front who sat for the entire game bar going for a piss.

2 Likes

Spursy at it again.

Spurs finishing 6th in the season they’ll likely be 5 CL places up for grabs will be the most Spursiest things ever.

I’ve had a feeling for a while that Spurs could be in trouble, and it will be interesting what happens now they look likely to miss out on top four. They borrowed a lot of money during Covid to maintain their transfer plans alongside debt obligations, and that stadium always felt reckless for a club without Champions League money or a huge global fanbase.

The problem with Spurs ‘potential’ is that it’s a potential shared by about eight clubs. They are obviously talking about getting into the champions league. The problem is that the top three are way ahead of the pack. Then you have United and Chelsea who also think they should have that final spot. Villa are going to consolidate under Emery and go again, and the Saudis haven’t bought Newcastle to piss around in the Europa League. Then you have to consider a well run aspirational club like Brighton. Their goal will at some point be to crack the top four.

Saw a video of Spurs fans singing “City till July”…referencing Arsenal losing the league chase.
Embarrassing.
No other word.

It is a bit awkward that the side with the best chance to help Arsenal to the title is Spurs. But they have been so mediocre of late no one will think twice about another City win.

2 Likes

Spurs lost last 4 and only beat Burnley as Kompany insists his team of Championship players play like prime Barca.
The Burnley keeper kept setting up Spurs best chances with his shocking passing.

City to end their recent WHL hoodoo 1-3 or 1-4

I don’t really understand why people think Spurs are going to beat City, when they can’t beat anyone else and the only reason why we didn’t put six past them was that we decided to use the last twenty minutes as a fitness run out for Stefan Bajcetic. And if Spurs do something against City, they will have handed Arsenal the title.

I can’t see it.

2 Likes