The Spursy Thread

I have kind of warmed to.him the last few years, after he left Chelsea.

Strange time to sack boreinho.

I hope Spurs win the Carabo cup today. I am a Spurs fan for 90 minutes.
COYS.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be against Ryan Mason winning something and the year does end in 1

3 Likes

Maureen would claim it if they do, not looking likely at the moment.

Managers will come and go… Spursy will remain Spursy!

3 Likes

10 Likes

'Arry would…on someone’s life.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3XTj5G_SA

4 Likes
1 Like

They should get Benitez, that’s their best, and safest, bet.

Think they want to go down the young/modern/creative coach route again. Find their next “Poch”, after a little “winner Mourinho” adventure. Especially with the way they work and the climate now, being financially hit. They will eye someone who doesn’t need finished products to maybe propel them back into CL places. Not what the likes of Kane and Son want to hear, but I bet they already know where they are at the moment. Could be that Kane looks to “force” his way out of Spurs when his contract (signed a really long one, maybe that was a mistake from his part) gets near the end.

2 Likes

Poch was the only Poch-type manager Spurs ever landed. A cursory look at their recent manager list suggests they will hire someone rather uninspiring. Eddie Howe would be an interesting choice. I always wondered how would Ralph Hasenhüttl fare with a better squad than Southampton. How do you guys rate David Wagner? He has struggled in most recent two clubs but those squads were pretty poor too.

1 Like

They should make Kane player manager, that’s the only way to keep him.

2 Likes

Harry Kane’s Big Book Of Tactics.

Chapter One: Give Me The Ball.

The End.

5 Likes

Chapter Two: I have magically long and invisible hair strands so you might think it’s your goal, but it’s mine.

Chapter Four: I normally miss a step, but if you think about it, us spuds miss trophies, so we all miss together as a team.

1 Like

If Harry Kane stayed at Norwich, he would have won 3 trophies by now.

9 Likes

Kane was on the books of Arsenal amazingly

3 Likes

Any indications of who might land the Spurs job???