The Spursy Thread

True. He appears to be underrated on here. But it still makes me laugh when he mentions wanting to be talked about in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo by the close of his career. Not a chance.

The only real similarities between the three is how much each of their respective clubs have set up the teams to pad these player’s stats.

If he goes to City, I can’t see them doing that favour. Maybe at United or Chelsea.

I think Kane will wind up at United. I think he’ll help United. I’d prefer him go to United than City.

And he’ll be a vanity buy for the Glazers.

He’s not particularly easy to like. He’s dull and what personality he has is a bit shitty. He plays for a shit club. And he plays in a way the doesn’t bring the same sort of joy as you get from watching other top players. It’s just a mercilessly efficient way of playing football. I think the combination of all that makes it quote easy to downplay just how (annoyingly) damn good he is, but if he was to join any of City, Utd or Chelsea I’d be genuinely concerned about the size of the impact he’d have there in ways that few other players would create. He really is a cannot miss signing for all 3 of them.

4 Likes

Kane is very good. If he had Shearer’s fitness he’d beat his PL goals record with ease. He still might if he joined any of City, United or Chelsea. He’s not Ronaldo or Messi level, nowhere near, but he’s definitely Shearer level for me.

I’d expect Spurs to end up getting someone like Simone Inzaghi as their next manager.

I personally think he will go to PSG, and I think they will pay close to the price that Levy sets, I then think Mbappe will be sold, probably to Real, with us a very distant possibility. At least with PSG he is close to guaranteed a cup and league double.

If utd get him then they’ve cornered the market for gormless bastards.

14 Likes

He is a great finisher but as I’ve said he doesn’t upgrade many teams by that much.

I don’t think Man Utd’s issue is finishing and nethier is Man City

News just in re the Arry transfer… He states…
He not going anywhere unless he can bring his long-time personal trainer Tom Daley with him…!

2 Likes

Tom Daley is an Olympic diving champion, it all makes sense now,the cunt.

9 Likes

Kane is more than just a finisher (and yeah, one of the best at finishing).

2 Likes

If he wasn’t so dislikable, he’d be one of my favourite non-LFC players out there (given that he’s not playing for Manchester clubs, Everton or Chelsea). One of the most complete strikers I’ve seen in my life, maybe even on par with Lewandowski in terms of overall impact on his team’s game.

Oh, and this has just come up:

2 Likes

He’s planning on stealing all Kevin’s goals to make sure he beats Mo to the golden boot.

9 Likes

Nuno is leaving Wolves…

I reckon he will go to spurs

5 Likes

Well we will see

Chelsea reportedly offering up Tammy A. as part of a deal. That would be Spursy indeed. One thing is certain, though. Kane’s leaving will leave Spurs very much the worse. Not sure they would spend to replace him with someone of his quality.

3 Likes

Harry don’t want to end up like shearer winning fuck all.

1 Like

He’s this season’s Eden Hazard. Will be spending most of time next season in the treatment room but unfortunately the media won’t be able to help themselves and instead it will seem like a national tragedy rather than a totally predictable consequence of Kane not properly resting his dodgy ankles.

1 Like

Spurs will fall apart if they sold drippy cunt Kane according to legendary spurs midfielder Jermaine Penis.

Sell him already.

6 Likes

That Paddypower radio advert on Harry Kane saying ‘no habla Ingles’ is funny :rofl:

2 Likes

Shearer won the Premier League with Blackburn, that’s not fuck all. The mistake he made then, was going to Newcastle.

4 Likes