The Spursy Thread

Are becoming? Where have you been for the last thirty years?

2 Likes

Under Pochettino they were brilliant to watch and reached the CL final.

Only a handful of clubs win trophies.

Yeah; such powerhouses as Leicester, Everton, Birmingham, Wigan and Swansea have won trophies since Tottenham last lifted one.

1 Like

They still have won over 20 trophies though.

That is true, so for 3 years out of 30, they were decent to watch, but the other 27 - they were fucking shite

1 Like

Everton? Are you counting the prestigious ‘League Won in October’ title and the ‘Transfer Window Winners’ Cups that they’ve nabbed by mistake?

5 Likes

No mistake at all.
Spursy lifted the FA Cup in '91 and the Bitters did the same in '95. (see bolded enlarged text above) Of course both would want to count their Charity Shields too, so we’ll grant them that out of pity for their practically empty cabinets. :wink:
Actually, from the EV’s point of view, they have also won many other more important ones like those two you mentioned plus their precious 8verton & Evertenth cups, and the Thuggery Shield. (Probably even more others) :rofl:

Spurs have won the League Cup on two occasions, since Everton last won anything. 1999 & 2008.

2 Likes

Yeah- my bad. Had a couple of bottles of wine last night.

Still, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Swansea, Wigan and Leicester have all lifted trophies since Spurs last did.

Everton are even more shite than that.

2 Likes

Good drops or table fillers?

They should throw a load of cash at him. Oh no, hang on…Spurs.

I probably caught some spillover from your bottles. :flushed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The search goes on for Spurs…LMFAO :rofl:

1 Like

Was reading this morning that Potter has turned it down again too.

Will be interesting to see who ends up in charge of the shit show that is Spurs.

#bringbackHarry

1 Like

Have they interviewed Parker yet?

1 Like

Levy saw a FIFA game i uploaded to youtube and has offered me the job, but I have also turned it down.

3 Likes

I was crossing Seven Sisters Rd yesterday carrying a new 55" tv when Daniel Levy pulled up and asked if I could manage.

I told him to fuck off, there’s no way I’d take the job!

4 Likes

I was in London for business over the weekend, staying at The Savoy. I just got out of my room and wasn’t watching where I was going, I bumped into this woman and nearly knocked her over. Tons of apologizing, but still felt embarrassed, so as a gesture I sent up a lovely bottle of wine to her room. I got a call a bit later, it was her thanking me, and asking me to join her as she doesn’t drink alone. We sort of hit it off, which is strange for me because I normally take a while to get comfortable with other people. Well, one thing lead to another, we both end up naked, she looks down at my impressive package, looks me right in the eyes and says, “You must be Daniel Levy, because I can’t manage”.

5 Likes

Ryan Mason would have been happy to just carry on. Now he’s thinking about negotiating.

2 Likes