The Spursy Thread

Spurs are waiting for someone like Southgate I reckon.

There’ll probably be 2-3 managers sacked after an early exit from the Euros.

Maybe Southgate will get the boot of England go out tomorrow - can see him being a Levy type of manager

2 Likes

Probably wise considering the list must be getting at the dregs now.

Probably close to the likes of Big Sam and Harry Redknapp’s dog now.

1 Like
1 Like

2 years? kick the tires before you buy?

2 Likes

It’s odd, I thought he’d have been a good fit at Everton, but don’t think he’ll succeed at Spuds.

Doubt it will be enough to satisfy Harry

Bye Harry!

They sacked off Mourinho and brought in a guy who hasn’t won anything.

He is outta there

Spurs and the blueshite got their wires crossed.

Think these would have been very good appointments if they were the other way round…

Be interesting which one of Nuno and Rafa get sacked first

6 Likes

Fits them perfectly then

I think Nuno will be told he can rebuild Portugal 2.0 with the funds from selling Kane.

I like his management style. At Wolves he got the team consistently performing; but ultimately the finances there meant he couldn’t sustain it. Spurs are better equipped for it.

Problem is he won’t be given a bedding in period, and Levy will sack it the first chance he gets and a fancy manager is available.

1 Like

8 Likes

To be fair he probably was. When they couldn’t agree they both looked elsewhere didn’t get anything better and so got back together again.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Didnt he leave Wolves because he “wanted to move back to Portugal to be closer to his family”

Technically, London is closer… although it isn’t in Portugal.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t picture a manager only 10 years into a managing career leaving a club unless he was pretty certain there was an opening for him somewhere else.

Rafa announced before him right? If so, I don’t find it a coincidence that Nuno signed straight after on the same day, as I think he may have been using Everton as a bargaining chip for a better deal. I think Levy probably got his way again. The other way to look at it of course is that Nuno was holding out for the Ev job.

Whatever the case, it’s a lovely thought that Everton and Spurs are seen as equivalent in the coaching world and now seen as a big step down from the top clubs.

1 Like

WTAF???

they found the painting the children did for my son’s 4th birthday party. impressive how they were able to replicate the splatter pattern on it.

1 Like

To do is to dare. Dickheads.

I’ve got a book on the universe with similar artwork.

1 Like