The Spursy Thread

Ben Davies “good opposition”

Err 6th in Holland.

Someone named Dan Kelly (I don’t know, some Spursy journo) just said while talking about Nuno that most PL managers would build their sides around Adama Traore.

:joy:

This is fantastic.

The guy’s been in England for 6 years and 5 out of those were in the PL. How come nobody comes in for him? Not even Wolves build their side around him. They all must be wrong and Dan Kelly must be right.

1 Like

Is that Danny Kelly who used to do a show with Danny Baker.

Never really took him as a serious pundit but entertaining as a presenter.

2 Likes

Cool. Didn’t know if he’s a journo or a pundit or maybe a known fan.

He is a Spurs fan, I would say he is a more presenter though. He was a columnist for a while but to me he is one of those fan/pundits

I think he may have worked at the NME? Plenty of them have moved over and mostly not to any benefit.

2 Likes

If memory serves me right, I think he ran it in the 80’s or early 90’s didn’t he?

1 Like

Yeah you are right, I believe he also edited somewhere else.

1 Like

Go easy on Utd this weekend we don’t want Ole sacked.

2 Likes

Being Spursy would be an improvement over this. 9 goals in 10 matches. Only Leeds and Norwich have done worse than that…and neither of them have Kane and Son. Time to bench Harry and focus everything on supporting Son. It was working before the lazy, pouting prince returned.

2 Likes

You asked Spurs to go easy on Utd, not fucking fail to turn up!!

5 Likes

Only Leeds (8) and Norwich (2) have scored less goals than Spurs (9) this season thus far. And Leeds play tomorrow.

1 Like

Reckon you could make a team of eleven of us bums on here and we wouldn’t have conceded today.

1 Like

They messed up not selling Kane. He is stinking the place out at the moment. I never had him as an elite player, as to me it is a mystery why he scores so many, but this season he is way below his normal level. If he comes any deeper he might as well get the gloves from Loris.

They could have bought two talented and hungry players for Nuno to get going with his project, while waving goodbye to Harry. Right now it all looks toxic. Nuno will lose his job, caught in the cross fire between Kane and Levy.

6 Likes

Its possible they didn’t let him go because they couldn’t get a replacement in. There were a couple of highly regarded players linked who apparently turned them down (Vukhovic and Martinez).

2 Likes

Feel sorry for this lad.

1 Like

It looked like he was the only player trying his best for spurs yesterday.

1 Like

Didn’t the silly lad just sign an extension?

1 Like

It doesn’t mean he won’t leave, it just ensures Spurs can demand a bigger fee, if he’s sold. Players have all the power these days.

1 Like

Are they having discussions on Nuno …

Sky are reporting that his future is ‘under discussion’ by Levy and the board.
Taxi for Nuno!

2 Likes