The Spursy Thread

Conte incomming perhaps?

looking wonderful for United.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

7 Likes

When he subbed Moura and the fans reactions it was only a matter of time.

Could he not go to the Mancs!!!

Only 2 points behind United yet Ollie keeps his job and Dean Smith who is having a nightmare.

Nunos problem was Harry Kane - wouldbe been better for Spurs if he was sold.

9 Likes

Thought they didnt want to go down the Mourinho route?

Spurs dont spend money and this bloke does then throws a strop and leaves. Another disaster.

Spotted on the BBC live feed:

"I’ve never been a manager out fan but Nuno has to go. Would rather see Ryan Mason in charge at least he understands the club. Those who are calling for Levy to go really don’t get football finance. We are where we are as one of the best run clubs in the world with a fantastic stadium. We don’t want to become another Barca!

Michael, Lincolnshire"

Sure, sure. Lucky for you Michael, there isn’t much chance of that happening!

2 Likes

I’ll laugh myself sick if they appoint Conte and leave United in the lurch.

4 Likes

Conte will not come without major investments and Levy and major investments …

1 Like

News reports say Conte is here(in London) already…waiting in the wings…that’s a bit of a slap in the face for Nuno…but I suppose needs must.

Over to the Caf to watch the panic

3 Likes

Honestly, if Citeh and the Chavs hadn’t become billionaires’ toys, we would be dominating this league like PSG or Bayern in their heyday.

We are hands down the best run/organised club by so far it ain’t fucking funny (except it is…it’s deadset hilarious), or by the length of the Flemington straight, even.

9 Likes

FFS i knew a loss would be better for United. I fecking hate the board so much for making this happend

Spelling mistake left unedited for dramatic effect.

6 Likes

My favorite so far is

Rodgers and Poch :houllier:.Why not just go for Koeman at this point and put us out of our misery?

Told you so!

1 Like

Wont ever effect us so long may it continue.

1 Like

Conte rejected them last summer, which was basically only a few months ago.

What would’ve changed now for him to accept the job this time? I think this little period only showed even more that there’s job to do over there.

2 Likes

Is this all now heading to Kane being sold to City for a rather large sum this winter window, so that Conte can spend spend spend.

2 Likes

I wonder if Big Sam is waiting by the phone? And Sammy Lee needs a Spurs tracksuit, to add to his collection.

2 Likes

I think it will be down to how much will they get for him. I am sure they wanted to sell, but assume the price difference was too large for both teams. Conte surely knows that ”he” will only get a % of the fee to use in the market. It’s going to be a 100m+ deal, and I dont really think city need him that much that they will pay much more than that.

I don’t think there is realistically anyone else that will be looking to sign Kane. Man U, maybe if they stupid enough and don’t realize that they are overstocked in that position, and Kane is stupid enough to realize he is trading no trophies for no trophies, so maybe yes there is a chance.

RM, slight maybe, but I don’t think they will be looking for two players in forward position, so it’s Mbappe for them. If Mbappe move to RM in Jan window, then I can see a PSG offer being the most likely. Chelsea is a very doubtful location. So that’s about everyone that can afford the fee.

I dont think Conte can change Kane to his way of playing as Kane tends to do this stupid thing of dropping deep into midfield, and has been doing it for club and country for at least a full season, maybe as long as two. I actually think City will have the same problems with him.