The Spursy Thread

40 million.

1 Like

Let them have Allison for £65 million and we keep Kelleher.

Edited before anyone could endager splitting our sides by saying £65 quid? That’s cheap!

Worth far more than to be honest.

1 Like

If Kelleher went to Spurs it would be good, high level experience for him.

I would allow it but only on the proviso that we have a cast iron buy back clause.

The buy back clause could be pegged to whatever we sell him for, and then, say, a £5-10M premium on top, since he would be maturing and gaining experience in the Spurs team.

Pathetic decision once again

3 Likes

Paratici to face a 30 month ban from football owing to his behavior at Juve. Start date of ban not yet decided

1 Like

Oh dear, not a great look for Spurs this…Did Levy bring Paratici to the club at Conte’s request knowing these allegations were being made against him when at Juve?

1 Like

Conte will be fuming more and more.

:joy:

Conte 2 weeks ago to the press - “I will not leave Tottenham until I win a trophy at the club”

Conte this weekend in a phone call to his wife back in Italy - “Ciao amore mamasita…can you call my agent in the morning and ask him to find the next available flight back home”

3 Likes

£25M?

That would buy his left glove

1 Like

Harry said he wants to stay and continue winning trophies

1 Like

Kane is a lot like Gerrard - he is loyal and wants to win with Spurs as it will mean more to him than going United - plus there is no guarantee they will win a major trophy next season.

2 Likes

His glove would still be better than lloris. :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah no one can really say who will win the major trophies too.

You know if you go Madrid you will and Man City are likely but beyond that there is no guarantee. None of the league cup semi finalists is a guarantee and we are not particularly even though we are competing.

1 Like

Oh boy, he’s really risking to have a career with zero trophies.

I think this is probably more about getting a bigger salary in his final contract with little interest from other bigger clubs being shown.

It’s not easy if his plan is to stay in England.

I thought United could be his next destination in the next few windows.

That 6-year contract in 2018 made the biggest difference in the end, he really didn’t need that. If he hadn’t sign that, I bet he would’ve already been at one of the two Manchester clubs.

But respect now if he wants to basically end his career at Spurs.

Its Widley reported that United want him.

Stay at Spurs and become the clubs leading scorer in history and if you win a trophy happy days.

No one can ever say he didnt do enough or put in a shift for them.

I’ve heard that also, but I’m still not convinced he wants to stay. I think it is probably about covering bases. If the move doesn’t happen he is sorted, if it does happen he gets Utd to raise their wage offer to him.

Same thing about loyalty was said about Shearer at Newcastle but they made him one of the biggest earners in the league, if not the biggest.

Nothing wrong with that of course, and I totally agree with your final point - he has been there a long time and done a great job for them.

Continue?