The Spursy Thread

Harsh but, you know, fuck him :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Irony is there is probably few top strikers in the world for their national teams and we can put Kane who won so little. As you say even Shearer won the PL.

I’m trying to scratch my head for one, probably have to be Asia.

1 Like

To me he doesn’t really come across as even fiercely loyal to the club for some reason. I mean he must be otherwise he would have fucked off years ago, surely? His agent can’t possibly be as thick as he is.

1 Like

Isn’t it his brother? :grimacing:

Confirmed.

:see_no_evil: Had expected, glad they’ve gone with a random they can dump or will be expected to dump come May.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a boss get the P45 while his club was in fourth. Strange. Stellini gets his chance. If he manages to qualify them for CL, wonder if he’ll get the chance to continue.

1 Like

How about 2nd, 1 point off top and in the last 8 of the CL?

2 Likes

Interesting that it’s mutual consent and not sacked. Like I said, I could see them try for Nagelsmann. Not like there will be many opportunities at top English clubs this summer. Spurs and maybe Chelsea.

1 Like
3 Likes

Don’t blame him not wanting to go to Spurs like.

I 100% expect him to be at Chelsea come September.

At the moment, it’s being reported he’s open to talk with Spurs. Doesn’t necessarily mean it happens, but I could see it, why not.

It might rain today but it might not. Then again it coulx be sunny but tbere’s no guarantee. In the end it doesn’t matter because it’ll be either sunny or rsiny or maybe both.

1 Like

Sorry but WTF? They are both English and stayed (mainly) at one club? May as well say he’s like Mark Noble then. Has Harry fucking Kane dragged his team to win a CL? An FA Cup? Won a treble and got within a whisker of an elusive league title? Has he fuck.

3 Likes

ok - calm down ffs.

What I mean is he would prefer to stay at Spurs and win something if thats possible. If he has over 200 goals then he can at least say he has done everything he could and others have let the team down.

Stevie was superman and carried average LFC teams to trophies so Im not saying they are the same player but have the same long term relationship with their clubs and winning with them would mean more to them.

4 Likes

Superhuman?

Rooney was subhuman, when he emerged from the water with his mum and dad in that famous picture. Evolution in action.

https://images.app.goo.gl/cDnNf5sJEYbphZoc7

Gerrard considering his next move after villa

Oh come on. English is obviously not Walshy’s first language.

1 Like

Bloody phone! Adjusted

1 Like