The Spursy Thread

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1658831599784402948?s=20

7 Likes

Yeah, why would he rush, especially to a place like Spurs right now.

Rather have a proper pre-season with Leverkusen ahead of his first full season there and continue improving himself and his team.

6 Likes

The guys way too smart, odds on to reject teams like city, psg, chelsea or spurs.

5 Likes

Keep growing where you are Xabi, and then we will bring you home.

5 Likes

On the other hand, club chairman Daniel Levy is said to be against hiring Rodgers and is reportedly in talks with Oliver Glasner while also appreciating the interim manager, Ryan Mason."

Uh oh. That’s gone rancid. There aren’t enough envelopes for Brendan, maybe.

Spurs being incredibly Spursy again.

It’s going be Mason isn’t it :joy:

Does anyone want the job?

Meanwhile, Levy’s “Anyone but Brendan” campaign continues even though the envelopes are ready as he whispers to the press about how he admires Tottenham.

I think it absolutely is one that has lost all illusions. It has all the career-killer aspects now. High expectations, financial constraints, aging squad, management structure that throws a manager over the side as the first response to self-inflicted crisis.

2 Likes

They’ll end up with Potter.

I think they will be very fortunate to do so, the question is whether or not they will recognize that. Potter is a good manager, but Chelsea was a terrible move for him. Spurs has more in common with Brighton than they might like to think. More bums in seats doesn’t mean a damn thing if the cash flow is all going to pay stadium debt.

2 Likes

Fuck it, I’ll take the job, knowing I’ll get a decent payout in 6 months when they realise I’m fucking useless

3 Likes

Win the audi cup and you’ll be a legend forever.

2 Likes

Give it Giggsy till end of the season.

1 Like

Those will be heady days bringing such success to a team that last won a trophey before any of their current players were born

1 Like

Rodgers.

If you’d play Kane in goal and tell all the players to break cheaty’s legs, I’d hope they’d let you see out the season.

1 Like

Bugger that, why would I want to be associated with that shower of shite for the full season if I can get a payout early?

1 Like