The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

2 Likes

3 Likes

My lesbian neighbours got my a rolex for my birthday.

I think they misunderstaood when they asked me what I wanted

Rishi Sunak pretending to be a Southhampton fan and football fan today.

Southampton are playing Leicester and Man Uted are playing Liverpool this weekend!

1 Like

At least he is only off by a week…

1 Like

I don’t like it when politicians act like someone they are not to try to curry favour. Just be yourself. If you are liked or disliked, let it fall where it may.

Like most in here I can’t stand Boris Johnson, but when he was in the running for Prime Minister an interviewer tried to catch him out by asking how much a pint of milk cost, or some such everyday item. Rather than make up an answer, Boris said, I don’t know, but I know how much a bottle of champagne costs, will that do?

It made me laugh anyway.

Yes, but he also claimed to relax by making little bus models out of milk crates, which was obviously bullshit.

Like 99.9999999% of what comes out of his mouth.

1 Like

Like when Cameron confused West Ham with Aston Villa as his favourite team

At least Corbyn knew his football team, he’s Arsenal supporter.

As is Starmer.

1 Like

I am slowly grudgingly accepting that he is a better choice than the two candidates currently campaigning for the PM post. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Come on @Maria this board is made up of 98% of people that hate all the Torys, you ‘guys’ hate her/him with a passion… :joy:

With good reason.

2 Likes

Man, I am so depressed, where’s the Vino!
Its going to be comedy central for the next 2 years with this incompetent govt!

2 Likes
4 Likes

OK, sit in the corner and keep quiet.

1 Like

Wasn’t it Burnley?
I confuse those 3 all the time. :rofl:

1 Like

Little Johnny runs into the kitchen “Mummy, I just found a whip, mask and handcuffs in your draw, I can’t believe you’re a superhero!”

1 Like
3 Likes