The thread for jokes that don’t meet Flobs’ exacting standards

Before a wrestling competition, Bob’s coaches warned him that Bjorn has a deadly stranglehold move called “the pretzel”. They warned him not to dip his right shoulder while standing face to face, or he will certainly lose.

Bob keeps this advice in mind as he wrestles Bjorn - but he loses concentration for a few seconds when Bjorn dodges left, and Bob dips his right shoulder.

Bjorn immediately grabs him, takes him to the ground, and ties Bob up in his famous Pretzel Hold. It’s obvious to the spectators that Bob is in great pain as Bjorn slightly changes positions and continues to contort Bob’s body, clamping down on him ferociously.

The TV commentators recognized the famous Pretzel Hold, and said Bob would go unconscious quickly if he didn’t tap out and concede the win to Bjorn.

All of a sudden, both fighters jumped up in the air, and came flying down on the mat. Bob landed on top, and pinned Bjorn very quickly, winning the match.

After the match, the TV commentators interviewed Bob, and asked how did he become the very first person to ever escape from Bjorn’s famous pretzel hold.

Bob told them - “He had me so tied up that I didn’t know which way was up. I felt like I was on the verge of having a few dozen bones snap at the same time.”

The announcers then asked “What happened at the end, where you sprang up out of the Pretzel Hold, and managed to come down and pin Bjorn?”

Bob said “Well I was in a really bad place with no options. I was about to give up, but just then, I saw a pair of balls hanging out of the wrestling shorts. So in desperation, I opened my mouth and bit down on them with all the force I could muster”

“They were mine”

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I didn’t get the iphone joke, any explaination?

Child Labour… Maybe…???

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes
6 Likes

Why do Americans park on the driveway and drive on the parkway …

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Tbh, I don’t think that’s a subject to joke about.

Just thought I’d get in before redbj got serious on you.

1 Like

Hahaha.
They needed to do a fade out and some drums to. Perhaps with a remix of his most stupid and offensive comments.

5 Likes
2 Likes

That’s sad because Monke surely has to find tree because of Man or just sit and wait for carer to throw him a banana. :cry:

3 Likes

Confused whether to put this in Interesting findings thread or here…

1 Like