Sorry, not even on my radar. I’m still re-grieving Stevie G+Suarez+Brendan season and the two Klopp 1-pointer seasons.
Assume you’re happy @Quicksand with the factually correct new thread title.
Yes
Theres a pint on the counter for you.
Just thinking Arteta was there as well wasn’t he…
United’s CEO or whatever he is, Berrada, and DoF, or whatever he is, Wilcox, were both at City during that period as well.
I should imagine Inter are watching events unfold with interest…
The ripple effect of this will go on for an age
if he had a dual contract it will be interesting to see if he get even a monetary punishment
In an interview I saw yesterday with Ornstein he said he is confident none of the contracts have any such clause. I guess that makes sense if you see that as an reflection of City’s belligerent refusal to acknowledge they have done anything wrong.
If, like the Blue Moon Rising guy, they acknowledge what happened, as any normal sane person should, then fair do-s.
But the ones that are still being defiant in any way. I feel nothing but utter contempt for that lot.They might as well not exist. It’s not even worth acknowledging them. Even animals have more empathy, compassion, and respect than that.
And that’s just the fans.
I liked the other one better … ![]()
Was just going to say that. The gifs, memes and schadenfreude are the only good thing to come out of this utter shitshow.
We can’t retrieve what we lost. And the near future looks pretty depressing also as they drag this out and it casts shade over all the football
Remember that snide prick Bernardo Silva not clapping for us when we won the league under Jurgen?
“I wasn’t going to clap Liverpool because that’s not how I celebrate defeat… I’m a bad loser. I hate losing.”
Ironic that now all his “winning” at Man City turns out to be fake, a sham.
Nah son, you’re just simply a loser. And a vile human being.
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
Some will just be stuck in denial for a long time
I made that point to an arsenal mate of mine. He insisted that Arteta was only a coach and must have been one of the only people there not receiving anything underhandly.
The players will not know where the money is coming from. It’s not like it will be mentioned in the payslips etc.
They won’t make the paper trail that easy to find.
They are embarrassing. To keep denying it. Grow a pair. I said it before. If you keep denying it I want to nailed, done, fraud, prison.
The last one should be bribery…if they get acquitted again, then the whole system needs collapsing and starting again…sadly i fully expect their brown envelopes have already started to the relevant people.
I’m angry against them since years, but I understand what you mean. They’ll get a torrid reception, and will deserve everything they get.
I hope that it won’t boil over into violence though. We don’t need that.
