The thread for those Vile Cheats Manchester City. Who cheated

Newcastle , Blackburn as well. Despite the fact that newcastle are saudi owned now. Newcastle always had a much larger fanbase in the UK than City.

2 Likes

I recall the Rangers debate but even as an Englishman I didn’t and don’t still have an understanding of non league scottish football. I could google it but how did that work? did they relegate a team and bring no one up? or did an extra side get promoted to the SPL?

1 Like

I think you might be confusing these things with an independent panel who deliberated for years and have documented cheating in thousands of pages of evidence

1 Like

I do feel sorry for the kids who support Man City due to their superstar players and their success. At my son’s school there was one parent in particular who took enormous pleasure in goading these boys and trolling them. They’re only 9. Several were in tears.

And no, I’m not proud of it.

14 Likes

My son’s friends (aged 7) have been trying to get him to support City since he declared for Liverpool. We’re enjoying the goading

5 Likes


A bit of a story is great things for the talented

1 Like

Rangers went into administration and were kicked out of the Scottish Premier League, which was a different entity to the Scottish League at that point. As they weren’t relegated as such, but expelled, there was no obligation for anyone to take them on. As I recall, they were eventually taken on in Division 3 (4th tier) and all other leagues moved a team up.

1 Like

I think this is the point City say ‘hold my pint’.

Given how utterly, utterly bang to rights they are on the investigation, maybe the reason they are digging in and willing to take bigger sanctions than they would have got had they cooperated, is that there is much worse stuff to be uncovered.

3 Likes

thank you. I know celtic fans like to wind them up and call them a phoenix club! but teh history of the club remains with them from what i know.

1 Like

If you look back when they were in the third tier, City used to average 28,000 fans, so I would say that was their core support. Their last season at Maine Road was about 35,000 and 40,000 prior to their UAE takeover. They were traditionally a well supported club, but it’s anyone’s guess now as the average attendance is stated as 99% of capacity regardless of however many empty seats people see.

3 Likes

I don’t give a hoot the effect grinding these cunts into the ground has on the ‘product’. It’s already corrupt and has been for years.
Anyone feeling sorry for any of their older fans go and have a look on Bluemoon. They are deluded beyond belief and refuse to accept they’ve done anything wrong.
They’ve also turned their attention to the upcoming game at Anfield, imagining all sorts of atrocities from our fans with all the usual insults and bile thrown in.
These cunts need wiping off the face of the Earth.

4 Likes

Not to detract from all worldwide fans, but you just have to look at some of the absolute nonsense online fanzine pages, and the comments on them to gauge their knowledge & understanding of the game.

True story, which I’ve told before…
Young Indonesian I worked with declared his wholehearted devotion to LFC, said he was a diehard fan who watched all our matches.
He then followed it up by saying he was getting the new kit with Wellbeck 15 on the back.

5 Likes

Is there anything to stop the owner buying unsold tickets to make it appear the match is a sell out amd increase match day revenues

https://x.com/draper_rob/status/2105950408392749452

This is fucking mad from the UAE folks…So which one is true? The sworn statement under Oath to the US government or the one that they are trying to run with in the PL appeal?

Or just give them away to students.

4 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2026-10-02/man-city-verdict-puts-uk-uae-diplomatic-relations-under-strain?srnd=undefined

1 Like

Kind of like not sending off a player in a top of the league clash because it will “ruin the spectacle “

2 Likes

so if the government loans an amount to the airline , the airline can use that money for whatever its running costs are, but that wouldn’t be seen as paying for the sponsorship directly? I think there was a period of time were the govt loaned them 5bn.. but i dont know if that was usd or £. a loophole i guess

What do you think the UAE diplomatic nuclear button is? “If you punish City, we’ll deport all the British twats from Dubai and they become your problem?”

Then again, I suppose our nuclear button is actual nukes.

1 Like