The thread of ridiculous questions that need answers!

The weather was fine by me yesterday!

And if a vegan bites their tongue and swallows blood, are they still vegan? Or do they have to start over again?

In this Beer Garden, why did the Fox take a dump into the guys glass of lager…? :0)

Look how proud of itself it looks as it tootles away :0)

2 Likes

Because he’s a fox who knows. Lager is shit anyway.

3 Likes

It’s 'Spoons. The beers cheap for a reason.

1 Like

I’m taking it, that by using the term parkway your American?

Not a dig at you personally, byt AMericans do have a tendency to butcher the English language

I just tested my wife and she said e-moo.

Thanks a lot, now I have to get divorced.

1 Like

How did you get on the driveway?

1 Like

Why do Americans intentionally get the pronunciation of English / European words wrong? And the follow up:

2 Likes

Has it always been the case that we could see the moon and the sun in the sky at the same time during the day .Why is this the case and why not the other way round .
As a kid I don’t remember it being that way.

The moon was repositioned by NASA in the seventies after they pretended to land on it. Then a special substance was added to doughnuts to make you see it upside down. Actually, it doesn’t exist, being only a magnified projection of a pebble on a beach near Aberdeen.

You forgot about the cheeeese.

cheese GIF

Are all vampires over a certain age bisexual? Regardless what orientation they started as.

Does anyone else sleep post?

I’ve heard of sleep walking, but it seems I am posting all sorts of weird shit in my sleep.

It is quite concerning. This is a ridiculous question and it needs an answer fecking quick.

It’s exactly like having a sweet dream.

All in your mind dude, all in your mind.

Catering Happy Birthday GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

1 Like

And this is different to the weird shit you post when awake how? :rofl:

1 Like

So… are you asleep now?

John C Reilly Seriously GIF

Likely…after sleep-driving to Anfield but missed and ended up in Woodison.

Will put the answers on the following post…
avoid it if you want to attempt the questions yourself…!

World’s shortest IQ test only has three questions - but 83 percent fail it

If you’ve ever wanted to test your intelligence, but can’t be bothered to sit through a lengthy IQ test, we may have the perfect solution for you. The world’s shortest IQ test is made up of just three maths questions and shouldn’t take too long to complete. But be warned - it’s pretty tough!

Called the Cognitive Reflection Test, the quiz isn’t new, but was originally part of a research paper published in 2005 by MIT professor Shane Frederick. This paper has recently resurfaced online, leaving many keen to give it a go. As part of his research, Professor Frederick had more than 3,000 participants from a range of educational backgrounds complete the test - and even those attending top American universities such as Yale and Harvard struggled to work out all the answers. Of all those who took part only 17 percent managed to score three out of three on the test, meaning 83 percent of people failed - how will you fare?

Speaking about the test, Professor Frederick, said: "The three items on the CRT are ‘easy’ in the sense that their solution is easily understood when explained.

Here’s a look at the questions:

1. A bat and a ball cost $1.10 in total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

2. If it takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?

3. In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half of the lake?

These are the three most common answers that people guess - but they are actually incorrect.

1. 10 cents

2. 100 minutes

3. 24 days

See Post Below for Correct Answers:

2 Likes

I shall look at the questions above after the rugby but I have a question that’s bugged me for ages.

What are clothes made by the brand Superdry not waterproof?