The Trials of Donald J Trump

Ah ok, so do a good job get paid, do a “bad” job, fight me for payment.

Michael Cohen , John Eastman , Kenneth Cheesebro , Jeffrey Clark , Sidney Powell , Jenna Ellis , Giuliani … they all end up ruined.

4 Likes

tell me again why we have two different threads for the same cunt? He doesn’t deserve this kind of special treatment.

3 Likes

Scroll back to the original post.

Making Attorneys Get Attorneys - MAGA

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The single best piece of writing I’ve read about the trial is the observation that the courtroom artist has drawn Trump to look like the product of the grinch fucking the Lorax

1 Like

Now I thought about that for a fleeting moment. Now thats been seen theres no way I can unsee that.

This is the one

:joy:

Oh No Wow GIF by Bounce

HaHa… This F***ing guy eh… He thinks the whole world is made up of fools entirely

Trump: I’m not sleeping during trial just resting my beautiful blue eyes

Donald Trump has hit back at claims he has been falling asleep during his hush money trial, insisting he has simply been closing his “beautiful blue eyes” while listening.

There has been fevered speculation since the trial began last month as to whether the former president has been nodding off in the Manhattan courtroom.

“Contrary to the fake news media, I don’t fall asleep during the crooked DA’s witch hunt, especially not today”, he wrote on Truth Social on Thursday.

“I simply close my beautiful blue eyes, sometimes, listen intently, and take it all in”.

The access hollywood transcript has just been read into the record as agreed and prosecutors have also played the video statement ‘apology’ Trump reluctantly made soon after.

And now Hope Hicks (who has made it known she is an unwilling witness) takes the stand. Apparently she’s still on good terms with Trump despite his displeasure at her candour in front of the Jan 6 commission. This should be interesting.

He really is joker. Its one thing for republicans to win an election but how on earth did this guy beat Hillary in the first place then

1 Like

So that would another contempt of court, right? Right?

1 Like

For insulting the judge ? The answer is no , he’s free to do that.

There was a noteworthy moment this morning after Trump had held forth before the press and complained that the gag order would prevent him from testifying. The judge addressed him directly in the court and completely blew up his lie , and made him look a complete idiot in the process , by emphasising that the ‘extrajudicial’ nature of the order in no way prevented him from taking the stand and saying whatever he liked.

Apparently not, not inherently disruptive or disrespectful. An officer might prompt him to wake up, that’s about it.

I am just hoping he can be goaded into addressing the flatulence. Such a shame that photos are not allowed of his lawyers’ faces.

1 Like

“The prosecution just played the video Trump recorded on Oct. 7, 2016, when he acknowledged that he’d said the words on the “Access Hollywood” tape and he apologized for them. But within months after being elected, Trump was telling people privately that he thought the tape might be a fake. If a similar tape came out today, there is almost no doubt that Trump would claim it was artificial intelligence and many voters would likely believe that. It’s impossible to imagine him releasing an apology like his 2016 one.” - Jonathan Swan NYT

Not contempt, fraud. His eyes aren’t blue (and let’s not go anywhere near beautiful).

Apparently he’s had another pop at Cohen.

Please put him in an orange jump suit

Crooked DA witch hunt?