The TV Thread redux

Haven’t watched a second of it, any good?

Another recommendation for Kaos. Haven’t finished it yet but its a lot of fun.

1 Like

Anyone watched Vicious? Hilarious!!

Go woke make a shit load of cash :rofl::rofl::joy:

A couple of episodes into Kaos. It’s enjoyable

1 Like

Been meaning to see that. Huge fan of Goldblum.

He’s a fly but can’t fly.

Anna Sawai won the Emmy last night as part of a record night for Shogun :heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

The Bachelorette robbed, again.

What film/show is that?

Monarch. The Apple TV Godzilla one

2 Likes

Thanks.

The dragon looks pretty decent, so might have to subscribe to AppleTV as also wanting to watch Slow Horses new season

I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

1 Like

I think of the subscription services, Apple has been my favourite for quality and consistency so far.

Slow Horses is brilliant. I’ve also loved Silo, Shrinking, Monarch and Bad Monkey. I’m enjoying Severance too. Pachinko and Sunny are on our watch list but don’t know when we will get to them.

1 Like

Obviously Ted Lasso and For All Mankind are the two big hits you didn’t mention, but the best one they have that no one ever talks about is The Afterparty. It is brilliant, especially for fans of Sam Richardson’s sort of comedy.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with Afterparty. I’ll add it to the watchlist.

Ted Lasso, I’ve watched one or two episodes but haven’t got into it yet. I know its a really popular show and It’s one I plan to get back to.

For All Mankind I’ve also started watching and have finished the first 4 episodes. It also hasn’t grabbed me yet but I can imagine the story has more to it the deeper the show goes. I love the fact it has the guy from the second season of the wire - he doesn’t look to have aged a bit!!.

Ha, no matter what I see him in I always think Reelect Frank Sobotka for Treasurer

4 Likes

Time Bandits has been cancelled after one season. I’m not surprised, to be honest, I don’t think it entirely pitched either to a new audience or those who enjoyed the original Terry Gilliam film.

1 Like

On the recommendations from here I watched Kaos. I loved it. It is a very fun way to use such well worn material

2 Likes