The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

So it’s on.

This one is particularly interesting for me given @Sweeting 's comments earlier in the window on the player.

1 Like

Not another Arthur…

Yes
If we dont sign a DM aged between 21 and 27 by Deadline Day I will donate €50 to DEBRA Charity.

If we do, you can donate €50 to a charity of your choice.

So its someone recognised by the forum/pundits as a DM…Kone, Dacoure…
Not Mbappe or Maguire!

3 Likes

Let’s shake on it. The player has to be mainly a DM as according to www.transfermarkt.com so as to avoid any dispute.

3 Likes

I am so happy when the forum is a bit more positive when one door closes many more are ajar for us. Keep it up YNWA

3 Likes

Why, Klopp may not want someone who is or has been mainly a DM?

His club has just signed him and put up his release clause trying to tempt chelshit into another bidding war move away liverpool

Are you counting Endo as being signed before or after the deal between Quicksand and your good self was agreed ?

Allow me to predict the argument:

We sign Ryan Gravenberch, age 21. So far so good.
The price is reasonable too. Tuchel is an arse, the player happy to leave. So far so good.

Now the position! Here’s where it gets tricky.

Transfermarket has him listed as a midfielder, with a secondary position of defensive midfield.

Now comes the bunfight over his position.

At that point perhaps both make the donation to charity :joy:

Or @Sweeting makes a binding ruling, and that’s the end of it.

4 Likes

The agreement of the deal was concluded before the announcement of Endo, so I will say Endo was signed after our deal.

But our deal is mainly focused on players between the age of 21 to 27 years old…

2 Likes

But there is a main position listed by transfermarket and we should use that as a reference.

1 Like

I know! Just having fun at speculating where this might be going…

I am willing to be a jury member, under Judge @Sweeting when this one goes to trial :joy:

Make a new thread for that! :joy:

1 Like

Gravenberch is more of a #8.

And can someone start the Manu Kone thread even if it’s unfounded yet. Don’t want Nikola sinking his claws in it.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1691336921341890560?t=waM6PypdTMEual4TPgs0pw&s=19

1 Like

My ruling is that if they have the expendable income to give to charity over an internet bet, then they should give it to charity anyway.

8 Likes

I’m sick of this Romano dickhead though

8 Likes

Kone looks great but his injury record terrifies me.

1 Like

There’s a guy I like on youtube who actually invented an expert to interview Twitter profile, Facebook account the whole thing so he could get scoop interviews and ITK stories. I’m convinced Romanao is Goldbridge’s creation. Genius if true.

2 Likes