The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Me too we have too many of them already look at that lad from Aberdeen he is very Brittle he has played even less than Melo

Knowing rumours of us anything that is recorded in any length wonā€™t happen.

He could actually be AI

Think he misses Hendo and missed the chance with Enzo hence Endo

I know NOTHING about this Japanese guy. All I know is I had a curry last night and struggled this morning. My a$$hole looks like the Japanese flag. As a trucker I struggled.

Wonder why no oneā€™s made those jokes before

ENDO=ENzo+caiceDO

1 Like

Might take only special people to make them kind of jokes :crazy_face:

Anyhow Klopp said this before.

any further incomings or outgoings in this transfer windowā€¦

The window is open and until then pretty much everything can happen. On the outgoing side, from my side, nothing will happen but I learned in this window a lot of things so we will see that. Incomings, there is still time, so letā€™s have a look and thatā€™s what we will do.

Yeah, I thought this was an interesting comment - my first thought was this was about Hendo or Fabinho, but I guess it could have been Lavia or Caicedo he was referring to here perhaps?

Thatā€™s a yes then.

2 Likes

He did say the outgoing side so I assume itā€™s the two that went off to Saudi.

1 Like

How to answer a question without answering a question :0)

Donā€™t know if true, anyone have any knowledge of this player ?

Same agent as Caciedo so no.

Wouldnā€™t mind this Thetro guy.

3 Likes

FFSā€¦I thought I read somewhere that Caicedoā€™s agent only had one other person on the books ā€¦and it had to be this one :joy:ā€¦

Next

2 Likes

Apparently someone said he was shit as well so.

Bid for him and hope romano announces another team are in for him

Here we go

He is good and at that age has a lot of room to get better, but describing him as ā€œmaking more tackles than VVDā€ made me laugh.

He also scores more goals than Adrian and takes more corners than Matip.

6 Likes

Heā€™s not that tall though, iirc? Edit just checked, 6 foot.

Not necessarily a disqualification from our central defence, but we seem to like defenders who are good in the air (they need more than that, obviously) and I am a bit concerned that with the hurly burly of the Prem, he might not be good enough aerially.

And if his agents are Caicedoā€™s people, all things being equal, Iā€™d rather we didnā€™t enrich them.

2 Likes

ā€œOne thing that may make the Reds wary though ā€“ unfortunately ā€“ is the identity of Hincapieā€™s agent. The youngster is represented by the same people who handle Moises Caicedo.ā€

Next! I want nothing to do with those shitheads