The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

I don’t know if it is just me but every time we are strongly linked to a player: Chelski manure/ arsenal / RM/ Barca suddenly either enter into talks or agree terms with said players, straight after that a clickbait appears that says that Liverpool are devastated to have missed out even though we are not remotely interested in any of those players funny that? The worst culprits are LFCEcho BBC sport app and mirror online.

3 Likes

Sometimes you completely miss the original rumour and see Liverpool are devastated to miss out on someone you’ve never even heard of.

2 Likes

I have seen some bl matches of Mainz, Vdb made no mistake and was dominant in the air, if Arne likes the player I am sure he can do a very goosjob for us.

1 Like

Quansah came in out of nowhere and pushed not only Gomez, but even Konate a little bit down the pecking order at the end of the season (of course Konate is probably ahead of him on paper).

It’s not unrealistic, with time, to see new (current, young or new) players pushing others.

It’s just normal at a big club.

4 Likes

https://x.com/ptgorst/status/1811049428892991549

@Sweeting what do you have for us, who is this kid?

edit: just saw your comments in the youth team thread

2 Likes

I spoke about him briefly in another thread, he’s 15 so he’s rarely played for Chelsea U18s so far. I believe only started once. Scored and assisted on his U18 debut against Southampton. He’s very technical, tricky player, doesn’t have an elite burst of pace yet but maybe something he can develop as his strength develops.

Can’t tell you a lot more unfortunately!

8 Likes

He reminds me of Sterling at the same age

Have you watched ten games? :thinking:

1 Like

Liverpool , Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are possible destinations for 29-year-old France midfielder Adrien Rabiot, who is a free agent after his Juventus contract expired last month. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

5 Likes

I meant he looks like him at the same age never seen him play I do watch the academy games a lot but never seen him before some clever scout has tipped Liverpool.

I hope he goes to Bayern he is crap!

3 Likes

And old.

1 Like

Perfect for Bayern then.

2 Likes

Damn, for the first time ever you are more useful in the election thread.

Possible destinations in the fevered imagination of his agent?

1 Like

they have just spent €49M on a 29 year old Palinha crazy

2 Likes

I need some unreliable rumors, damn it!

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll start tomorrow.

2 Likes

Must mean we’re after Foden!

Please no, anyone but him…

1 Like

It’s Anthony Gordon isn’t it.

1 Like