The Unreliable LFC Transfer Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Baldness has fuck all to do with being smart…it’s boring when the forum always picks on the balding.

3 Likes

It is also a sign of the utmost respect to Jurgen as well… ripping up his squad, OR, going all Bodgers and stamping his foot to get new signings in immediately, without giving these lads a chance to fight in the trenches for him… would be short-sighted at best. His actions to date, bode well for the future IMO

1 Like

Well of bloody course it doesn’t Rupz, has it become against forum policy to mix tongue with cheek, or do you just not know my style very well? :thinking:

2 Likes

Don’t forget those knob head twitterati that are shitting their beds because we’ve not managed to sign every single registered footballer in the universe

2 Likes

Still to be seen whether we do anything in midfield.

We could potentially sign a defensive midfielder and still keep Endo for maybe a season. Who knows, we’ll see in coming weeks. There are not many rumours.

There’s no need for any harsh words. Situations happen where a coach has very limited or even no time to assess a player before the club with all the decision makers (including the coach) decides to move him on. It’s life, it’s football. Most of them, especially in their 30’s, will understand.

Here, it’s not the case obviously. I bet Slot has watched perhaps all of our last season’s games. Surely most of them. Endo is one of the players who came back relatively early. For me, IF he moves on, I won’t feel like he didn’t have enough basis to be part of that decision.

And no, footballers are not all mates.

All the rest remains to be seen. Structure in midfield, Endo, Bajcetic, the role of some other midfielders like Mac Allister and Jones, Trent, etc.

A bit more patience and we’ll get all those answers, or better to say, what Slot plans to do from the start.

1 Like

Who’s looking forward to watching the reds tonight? I am.

2 Likes

From your comments, why have a coach lead training? Why not let him simply be remote, watch them on TV?

Heck why hire a coach anyways? Why not use AI?

1 Like

Yeah signed up to my free trial :wink:

Same arguement Enzo and his chumps are making.

I know its tongue and cheek. Just gets boring.

If he’s afraid to bring someone in because he wants to impress who’s already here, probably not the right guy for the job. Everyone loves Klopp but he wasn’t walking on eggshells around the place while he was here.

I think he’s just assessing who he’s got. Both him and Hughes are new. Taking a bit of time is fine with me.

I agree - but it’s worth remembering Klopp gave everyone a chance to impress, to the extent of completely ignoring his first window when I’m sure he could have demanded signing if he’d really wanted.

There is always, in any management/leadership scenario, a case for being sound with people.

Woe betide any referee who gives a decision against us.

1 Like

There were some quotes from Endo earlier in the summer where he was actually welcoming reinforcements in his position as he had been overworked especially at the end of the season.

We have Bajcetic and VdB as new players. If Slot decides that they are good maybe no change if he think that they are not able to do a proper work is tine for new player

1 Like

Say hello to my new friend :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gordons being mentioned again now there’s apparent genuine interest in Diaz from someone.

GORDONS ALIVE!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Second best thing in that film, after Ornella Muti in skimpy clothing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

What movie is that (you have tickled my interest)?

1 Like

Flash Gordon

2 Likes